Mr smart mouth

"ENZO!!" I yelled from under my covers. I was peacefully enjoying my sleep when all of a sudden Enzo comes and jumps on top of me. "Hahaha , it's time to wake up Gabby, me and Maggie want some breakfast" Enzo replied.

I groan while taking the sheets off me. I look at the time and it reads 10:48am. All of a sudden I see a bright light on my face. I squint my eyes and cover them with my hand. I slowly start opening them again and see Maggie giggling at me, " wakey wakey gabby".

"Alright stinky butts" I say while getting out of bed. "How about you guys go and set the table while I quickly get ready and then we can go make breakfast, deal?" I said to them" deal" replied both of them at the same time before quickly running off to the kitchen.

With that I quickly go to the bathroom and start getting ready. I brush my teeth and my face, after I'm done with that I try to find some pants or something to cover the bottom half of my body. "You know, you should really start sleeping with pants on"

I roll my eyes knowing exactly who it was " I would but I don't like wearing pants to sleep, it's uncomfortable" I replied to Issac who I guess just came back from the store since he had some groceries in his hand.

Issac was a friend of ours. He was actually my trainer when I was at hydra. He was a 5,12 Carmel tan guy. Has hazel eyes but if you really look into his eyes, you'll notice a bit of green in them. Issac has a lot of tattoos. Overall if I do say so myself, Issac is a very hot guy.

(Inspo pic of Issac's tattoos) if you don't like them then ignore it :)

We both start hearing running and look at the door to see Enzo and Maggie. "Issac!!!" Both of them yelled in excitement of see him. Issac was like a cool big brother slash father figure to them. They love Issac. "Hey my little people , did you guys sleep well?" While they kept on talking I took this opportunity to find some pants.

Luckily I found some sweatpants which were too big so it was probably Isaac's. I'm sure he wouldn't mind me borrowing them. "Come on let's go make breakfast" I said to all of them. "Race you there??"Enzo asked Maggie, which she quickly replied with " last one is a rotten egg!!" Then running off. "Heyyy!!" Enzo screamed after her while also running. I grabbed my phone and started walking out the room heading to the kitchen, leaving behind Issac. "Gabby" "ya" "are those my sweatpants??" "Nope"

Isaac drops the groceries at the table and the kids start taking the things out. "So what do you guys want to eat?" I asked all of them. "Pancakes" replied all of them at the same time. I widened my eyes, "well that was scary" I mumbled to myself before getting all the ingredients out.

While I was doing that Issac and the kids were putting everything away. After they were done, they come over to me and help me with the pancakes.

Enzo starts mixing the flour with milk while Maggie starts to crack the eggs and putting some sugar in after. Issac turns on the stove and put the pan in. "Be careful" he says to me while pushing me away from the stove.

I guess I didn't notice that the stove was already on and almost burnt myself in the arm "thank you" I replied, looking at him. "Ouuuuuuu" said the kids while having a smirk on their faces. I roll my eyes laughing. "Are you guys done?" I ask them "we've been done, but you didn't notice since you were gazing into each other's eyes" replied Enzo. "Okay Mr smart mouth" Issac said in annoyance.

Issac helps Maggie pour in the batter on the pan. Me and Enzo start taking the plates out. After Issac and Maggie were done with the pancakes. I start to hand them out to everyone.

"Here you go mi chula" I say to Maggie "gracias" she said then kissed me on the cheek. I smile, give some pancakes to Enzo, "and here you go mi lindo" I say to Enzo "gracias gabby" he replied.

I grabbed my plate and started putting my pancakes. "What about me?" I turn around to see Issac holding out his plate. I roll my eyes while putting some pancakes on his plate. "Don't I get a cute nickname" he asked with a fake pouty face. I laugh "here you go pendejo" I replied while laughing even harder. He just mugged me and walked away. Sassy man.

We are all now eating our breakfast. I remember that I cut up some fruit yesterday and left it in the fridge. I got up and grabbed them and put them in the table. Maggie put some on her plate, as did Enzo.

All of a sudden the front door opens, revealing Abigail. "Hola mi familia" she say while taking of her jacket and gloves. "I left some batter in the fridge" I say to her eating my pancakes. "Thank you" she replies back, giving a kiss to Maggie and Enzo on their forehead.

Maggie and Enzo are now done and full. "That was some good ass pancakes" said Enzo "mhm" Maggie replied agreeing with him. I was now all done with my food and start grabbing the dirty plates and bring them to the sink. "I'll wash the dishes" said Abby. "Okay" I replied.

I start making my way back to the table and see Maggie and Enzo whispering to each other. "What you guys talking about there" I questioned "nothing" they said at the same time which had me Issac and Abby looking at each other.

"Abby guess what" said Enzo "what" she replied with "gabby and Issac where starting at each others eyes again" Enzo said with a smirk on his tiny face. I roll my eyes "is that so" replied Abby with a smirk on her face. I start getting up "oh come on don't leave now, it's starting to get fun" Abby said with a laugh.

I slap her in the arm. Enzo and Maggie start walking away, thinking no one saw or hear them. "You two, bathroom." "Huh" both replied trying to act all confused. "Go brush your teeth" "we already did gabby" said Enzo, rolling his eyes. I turn to him giving him a stern look. "*Sigh* let's go Maggie" "okay" she replied while fake pouting. Abby and Isaac start laughing seeing them walk away.

3 hours later
We are all now laying on the bed while watching the movie incredibles. We all turn when we hear a phone ringing. It's Issac. He gets up looking at who's calling and answering it. He had gone outside to talk. Not wanting to disturb the kids while they're watching the movie.

He comes backs a couple minutes later. "It was Diego, he said there's a mission" he said. Me and Abby look at each other then look at the kids. Both Enzo and Maggie look upset "you guys are leaving??" Enzo asked sadly. "I'll say with them" said Issac.