You're insane

The shock takes over my body as I see Mr America coming out of the shadows with the knife Enzo threw in his hand. I watch as Enzo starts getting nervous. His breathing increases and see him playing with his fingernails. He's scared. He thinks he might get punished. He thinks he's going to get punished like Hydra used to punish him. 

My body takes over with anger seeing Enzo like this. The last time I ever wanted was to make him have memories of our past life. "What is wrong with you?" I asked angrily and annoyed at the same time.

"I was reading my paper and then you guys showed up." He said while coming over to the kitchen and dropping the knife in the sink. Seeing him getting closer I pull Enzo behind me. "In the dark? You're insane" I said rolling my eyes.

He looks behind me at Enzo. His face shows a sense of regret, as he looks down at Enzo. "Kid, I'm sorry if I scared you. I just saw you guys coming in here and didn't want to disturb your conversation." He admitted. He gives Enzo a straight-line smile. In return, Enzo just nods.

All I wanted to do was punch the shit out of his perfect face. But I already got into 2 fights already and Enzo was with me now. Rolling my eyes again, I turn to Enzo. "Let's go now," I said sweetly to him, giving him a gentle smile.

I grabbed the popcorn that was still in the microwave while Enzo grabbed the snacks he had dropped on the floor as we were leaving the kitchen. We bump into someone. "What took you so long? Is everything okay?" Isaac asked. He looks between me, Enzo, and American ass.

He looks over to Mr America one more time before walking toward him. "Let's go. Leave it." I told Isaac grabbing him by his arm. He however didn't listen to me and continued to walk towards him. I got in front of him, grabbing his arm again, "He's here. Don't fight in front of him. Just leave it." I told Isaac.

Now this got him to stop. He made eye contact with his once more before turning around and picking up Enzo. Leaving the room. I sigh, walking right behind them. "I'll tell you guys later," I told him. I watch as he bolts his free hand into a fist.

Silence once again. We were silent as we walked down towards my room. "Finally, you're back. We were starting to get worried" Diego said. He stayed looking at his phone but when no one responded to him. He finally looked up at us. He noticed our quietness and Issac's angry face.

He wanted to ask what happened. As well as the others but chose not to ask anything. Well at least not yet. "Hurry up I wanna watch the movie," Maggie told all of us. This was a nice distraction for all of us. Me Isaac and Enzo go back to our sleeping places, and Maggie starts playing the movie.

10 minutes into the movie Enzo, Maggie, and Diego had fallen asleep. Abby was cuddled up on Diego, brushing his hair. While Issac was pushing Enzo off him since Enzo has the habit of sleeping like a star. I on the other hand was enjoying the movie with the snacks Enzo had brought back. "Diego's fatass took all the blanket from Maggie," Issac said as he tried taking the blanket off Diego.

I pick my head up, looking over at a knocked-out Diego. I laugh as I lay my head back down. "I think there are extra blankets in the drawers by the closet," I said. I kept on eating as I was watching the movie. Issac hopes over my body and starts looking for a blanket to cover Maggie.

After some while he finally found a blanket and put it in Maggie. Slowly by slowly, everyone started falling asleep as well. Expect me tho. I was very interested in the movie. And was planning to finish the other Harry Potter movies as well.

3 hours later 
I was in the middle of the second movie. Eating popcorn while the others were asleep. As I was about to take another bite of my popcorn, the TV suddenly turned off. I frown my eyebrows, "what the fuck?" I asked.

I took the bag of popcorn off me and left it on the floor as I started looking around for the controller. "Go to sleep," Issac said. I watched as he tucked the controller under the pillow underneath his head. "Why'd you turn it off? I was watching" I said annoyed.

"It's about to be 3 in the morning gabby. Go to sleep. We can finish watching it tomorrow." He said. I see him get into a comfortable position to sleep as I'm just staring at him annoyed. Asshole.

It was already late and I didn't feel like arguing so I just listened to him and got myself in a comfortable position as well. "You mean by later today? Cuz you know, it's already 'tomorrow' " I said giggling a bit. But sadly I wasn't able to finish my sentence because Issac had covered my mouth with his hand.

I started licking his hand, hoping that this would make him move his hand. He makes an 'eww' sound while wiping his hand on my blankets. "You're as nasty as the kids." He said. I just put on my biggest smile, looking at him. Which in return I get an eye roll.

He turns his back to me, falling asleep. But being the attention seeker that I am, I turned to him, hugging him while also putting my right leg on top of his legs. I was basically big-spooning him. I rest my head on his back. Falling into a deep sleep.