theres a first time for everything even killing someone

[WARNING: THIS CHAPTER HAS MENTIONS OF SUICIDE ATTEMPTS, AND A VERY DEPRESSING CHARACTER]

Season 7; episode 17

。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。

Third Person's POV

It had been a couple weeks since Spencer found out that Syd has mentioned that she's attempted suicide. He still couldn't believe it in the slightest. It made sense everytime that he asked if she was fine, she'd say yes. But in all reality she wasn't.

Derek and Syd were the last people to walk in. They went to a coffee shop and got muffins. They were both chocolate chip. Because they're both children.

"Penelope, I'd like to get started." Hotch tells Penny and she nods.

"Two couples were found shot, to death in the Delridge neighborhood of Seattle, Washington. The first was Mark Daniel's and Ben Priestly. They were found dead in their living room. The second was John and Heather Miller. They lived four miles away and they were found last night dead in their home." Penny explained.

"Their daughter found them?" Morgan asked.

"Yeah. She had snuck our to see her boyfriend. When she got back, they were dead." Penny informed.

"Two double homicides must be rare in that area." Rossi tells.

"What makes it weirder is that there was no sign of robbery or sexual assault." Sydney says after she swallowed a bite of her muffin.

"The shooter used a .22." Derek tells.

"Shot them execution style." JJ says.

"He's experienced to use a pillow as a silencer." Hotch tells.

"You don't want to wake these neighbors." Emily comments.

"You know, these crimes seen to lack the emotionality that we typical see in personal cause homicides." Reid tells.

"Most executions are criminal enterprise related." JJ says.

"The probability of these couples being involved in the exact same illegal activity is kind of low." Reid adds.

"Well, there's no way these were random victims of opportunity." Sydney adds to her Dad's statement.

"Garcia, any sign of forced entry?" Hotch asks as Pen shook her head.

"None that the authorities have found, no." Penelope answers Hotch's question.

"Or our unsub is using some kind of ruse." Emily adds.

"Either way they're calculating and dispassionate." Rossi tells.

"And no appreciation for chenille throw pillows." Penelope comments as Syd smiled as she took another bite of her muffin before her Dad became a muffin thief.

"The violent and targeted nature of these crimes suggests that there could be more." Derek finishes off as Hotch stands up.

"Wheels up in 30."