apparently 'my love' is a woman named maeve? who is she? why does she know me?

Third Person's POV

It's been a couple of days since Sydney got grounded. Since then she's only slept once. She's had multiple bad nights since then. Which is making her irritable, agitated, and her snapping. She's afraid of talking about her problems. She's always bottling up her problems for so long that she's snapping, not intentionally. This is not like her, Prentiss suggests a therapist to help her talk, but she's refused and or declined a therapist.

She is currently blocking herself from everyone else. As they're on a case she locks herself in an abandoned room that they don't use. That's her hideout from the world, as it's a dark-lit room. She's put some TLC into it, as it's a spacious room. The only person to know about her secret hideout is Derek and Penelope, but she's bribed Penelope enough so that she won't tell Spencer. 

She has some fairy lights in the room as the light's don't work, anyway. The others think that she's with Penelope, and or in the break room, but nope, she's in this room. To get in you need to go through the secret entrance that has a ten-digit passcode.

Sydney sighs happily as she is watching a crappy TV show that is oddly interesting, but she could care less about how crappy it was. Occasionally she would check her messages to see if any of the team had messaged her. So far she hasn't gotten anything. Yes she feels sorry for snapping on the team and with how her answers came out. She put some music on as she swept the floor and put the stuff in the waste basket.

Just then her phone rang which she stopped the music, and paused the TV and didn't bother to look to see who called. "What?" She asked to the person on the other end of the phone as she was sweeping the room because there was some crumbs.

"Hi, to you too." Was the voice of her father making her look at her phone and she saw it was her Dad who called.

"How can I help you?" She asks him as she puts the broom in the makeshift cabinet that was there. 

"We are five minutes away."

"That fast? Damn."

"I know right, it was only four hours."

"Holy shit." Sydney says as she hears other voices in the background. "Can I talk to Derek?"

"Why?"

"Because. Just give him the phone."

"Fine." Spencer says as there was shuffling on his end as she has a smirk on her face as she is being handed to her favorite person.

"You rang?" Derek asks with a small smile on his face at hearing her voice. He lowkey missed it, so he was glad to hear it.

"I have a question?"

"Which is?" He questions as Spencer could hear some of their conversation, but what Derek is saying and not whatever Sydney asks. 

"It's about a shelf, that's uneven."

"Yeah I can help you on that." He tells her knowing what she's talking about as Spencer looks at him like he's speaking a different language. 

"Okay good, because it's crooked. Like way off."

"Yeah I can help you."