Killer - Prompt #1

You sighed as you nuzzled into Killer's shoulder

You sighed as you nuzzled into Killer's shoulder. How you managed to convince him to lay with you in the middle of the day, you didn't know, but you weren't going to complain, any chance you get to be with your boyfriend you'd jump at.

You trailed your hand over his chest, and up his neck, you watched him shiver under your touch, and despite not being able to see behind his mask, you could tell his eyes were trained onto you, his gaze was felt.

One arm was resting around you, the other at his side, before he brought his own fingers up to trace your face and roam into your hair. His fingers felt like magic as you happily smiled at his touch. You tangled your legs with his as you tried to be as intertwined as possible with him.

You decided to reach over and play with Killers hair in return that sprawled over his shoulder. You absentmindedly twirled it in your fingers, and platted parts with your fingers, you couldn't see, but Killer was looking at you with a lovestruck smile as you seemed to be in your own world.

"Your hair's so soft" you commented, as you brushed your fingers through it, trying not to knot it up with your platting. Killer responded by tightening his grip on you. "I seriously wish my hair was this nice" you happily sighed.

"Your hair is nice" he spoke up, pulling you into him closer. "Not like yours". Killer was silent again, drinking up this sweet moment between you both. You continued playing with his hair, one of the things that drew you in to begin with was his hair.

"You're not jealous are you?" He teased. You rolled your eyes and playfully elbowed his ribs. "Extremely" you smiled, looking up at him. He looked back down at you from behind his mask, you heard him sigh contentedly.

"I don't really do that much to my hair" he started. You listened in as your fingers still fiddled in his long blonde locks. "You can't fool me, you must have a routine as long as your arm" you joked. You knew though, Killer was one of those people born lucky to have naturally nice hair, that shone when the sun hit it, and took thirty seconds to brush in the morning.

"Pfft. Yeah more like Kid's left arm". You chuckled at his words, shaking your head. "Technically he has the metal arm" you wriggled your fingers, as if acting out his movements. Killer lightly smiled and intertwined his fingers with yours. He loved nothing more than to be here with you like this, talking about random crap whilst cuddling his boyfriend.

If everyday could be like this one, life would be perfect. Maybe one day he'll finally give in and tell you his hair care routine. For now though he just wants to hold you tight.