Strawhat Crew

They find out you were trying to hide a cat on the ship
Strawhat crew finding out you snuck a cat onto the ship, and their reactions to you trying to hide it from everybody else.

Reader is written as a female, with she/her pronouns!

Luffy
You knew Luffy like clockwork, he would finish lunch in 10 minutes and then Sanji would deliver food to you, Robin and Nami, and in that time you could steal some food for the little kitten you had snuck on board.

You smiled down at the ginger cat sleeping peacefully on your bed. It's times like this you were glad you had the Sunny, with separate bedrooms!

You kept glancing at the clock, until you were ready to put your plan into motion. "Stay here sweet thing, I'll bring you back some meat" you gently patted the small creatures head before getting up.

You made your way as casually as you could to the galley. You were terrible at keeping secrets, and this one wanted to burst out of you like a water balloon making contact with concrete.

You nearly stopped dead in your tracks, Luffy was scoffing down his meat, behind schedule. You looked around the room, it was just him there, but it meant you'd have to now stick around for at least 20 minutes.

"Y/n-Chwaaan". You turned to see Sanji drifting over to you, hand on his heart. Luffy didn't even acknowledge you, too deep into his 5th lunch to notice. You decided to indulge Sanji in conversation, to pass the time.

"I'm sorry we're behind schedule, you must be hungry" Sanji apologised, only to then send daggers at Luffy. "Our captain decided last minute that I needed to cook up some fish that him and Usopp caught earlier" he explained. You nodded but before you could reply Luffy had an outburst.

"Where's my meat gone" he angrily stated. You didn't even need to turn around to know he probably ate it. "Huh?" Were the next words out his mouth, and you turned to see your worst nightmare.

Your cat had taken his meat. "A cat?" He questioned. "Damn cat, that's my meat". You visibly cringed wondering how to explain this one. You watched as Luffy began yanking his food back, but your cat held on for dear life, not wanting to give it up.

"Luffy hey, you're waving him all over the place, stop" you panicked, trying to retrieve the cat back. You struggled against Luffy, who struggled against the cat, who struggled to keep the meat in his mouth. It went on like that for a good few minutes.

Once the cat was back in your arms, meat in his mouth triumphantly, you sat to explain it all to Luffy, who was pouting over losing his food. "Dumb cat, how'd it even get here anyway" he sulked, despite still having enough food for an entire village sat comfortably in his belly.

"I snuck him on, I saw him at the last village we were at, he was in a pet shop all alone, I couldn't resist" you sighed, recounting the story of how you met.

"Well I don't like him, he has no manners" Luffy huffed, looking away. You frowned, knowing he would tell you to leave him on the next island, but instead. "You can keep him though, he makes you happy right?".

He was right, and he became a beloved member of the Strawhat crew. He even had a 500 beli bounty.

Zoro
Zoro had an incredible talent for getting lost, so before you had even snuck the cat on the damn ship he was somehow in the alleyway. "Zoro? You should be on the ship?" You questioned.