Sick - Law x F!Reader - Mini Fic 10

(If you saw the notes that I forgot to get rid of before publishing no you didn't!!)

You rubbed your eyes, groaning as you sat up. As you looked at who sat in front of you, you stiffened. "Are you.. real?" You blinked. She smiled before answering "as far as I'm aware".

"We're at an island". You looked at your orange haired crewmate, grinning as you sat up. "Really so all the crew is here?". Nami nodded in response.

"Then I need to go see them". You swung your legs off the bed, ready to go find your crew. "Uh wait a minute" Nami frowned, holding her hand out. You raised your eyebrow waiting for her to give you more information. "What's wrong?" You questioned.

"You shouldn't just go running off" Nami had her hands on her hips as she borderline scolded you. "From what we've been told about your condition, you're not leaving my sight" she sighed. Your shoulders fell as you knew she was right. "Put some clean clothes on and we'll go see the crew on the Sunny k?" She gently smiled.

You returned the affectionate look and gathered up some clothes. "I know what comes after that" you stopped, sighing. Nami seemed to deflate at your words too. "We won't think about that now, just come and see everyone for an hour or so". You nodded and went to go get changed.

As you felt somewhat refreshed, wishing you could have showered first you stepped out. "Ready". Nami grinned, nodding you then both battled the hallways on the Polar Tang until you finally found your way out.

"Some navigator you are" you joked as she playfully nudged you. As soon as you were finally out in the real world again you breathed in the fresh air, your smile growing as you saw the Sunny, with some of the crew walking about.

"It's y/n" Chopper shouted as he spotted you, and you watched one by one as the others turned around grinning at you. "Come on" Nami tugged on your sleeve as she led you to the Sunny. Immediately as you walked onto the deck chopper was in your arms, and you happily accepted the hug.

"Y/n" Sanji called out as he affectionately made his way towards you, Usopp stepped in front of him. "You look well". He chuckled as you pulled him into a hug, causing Sanji to whine as he just missed out on being the one to hug you.

Franky, Robin and Brook came over to join in greeting you. Zoro was leant against the railing, a small smile on his face as he watched on. "Where's Luffy?" You asked.

Nami rolled her eyes, "He's been sulking since Traffy kicked him off his sub". You laughed at her words.. Law didn't have time for Luffy's antics when he was preparing for a surgery.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Law had a headache since he woke up, not only did he have to reorganise the room he left Luffy in, and then deal with the Strawhats but he had to prepare the theatre for surgery too, he grumbled thinking about it.

He thought about Nami cornering him to scold him, about stealing their Captain out of nowhere. Mostly he thought about how lucky he was that he was dealing with you the last few days and not her.

He had everything laid out where he needed it, the bed was prepared, all that was left was to collect you. He sighed to himself, grabbing Kikoku as he walked out of the room to find you.

Law walked to where you had been staying finding it completely empty, he looked in the kitchen before realising you were probably on your ship. He frowned, knowing he'd have to go and brave all the Strawhats. He made his way out of the polar tang and looked over to where the Sunny was docked.

He saw you laughing with the other Strawhats and he caught himself staring for a moment too long, his grip tightened on Kikoku as he walked over to your ship. Everyone stopped talking amongst themselves as they looked to Law with a somber look.