𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

•••

Later that year, Jack and Natalie welcomed their daughter Madison Olivia Hughes into the world.

Abby and Quinn also welcomed their 2nd and third children into the world about two years later, when they were blessed with the twin gene from Abby.

They had a boy and a girl, Hudson Michael Hughes, and Anastasia Julia Hughes.

•••

Quinn also went on to win four Stanley Cups in his NHL career. While both of his sons played hockey, his daughter chose competitive figure skating with her cousin Charlotte Jack's daughter.

When Miles was 5 and Hudson, and Anastasia were 3, Luke and Bella had a son named Everett before getting married two years later.

Miles was the number-one prospect at the NHL draft where he was drafted by the Chicago Blackhawks, the same place where he was born. He married Athena Hischier, who played hockey for Boston University and was Nico Hischiers daughter.

Hudson continued in hockey and was the number 5 prospect at the time of his draft and was drafted by the New York Rangers.
Hudson married Lila Petterrson, his childhood crush, and, Elias Pettersson and Victoria Pettersson's daughter.

Anastasia became an Olympic gold medalist figure skater for Team USA. And married her family friend Jaxson Zegras who was the number one prospect in the Hudson age group. Who also happened to be Trevor Zegras's and Lacy Zegras's son.

•••
Thank you for reading!

Xoxo
Daddyjaden