𝐓𝐄𝐍

•••

Abby woke up to the sun peeking through her windows. She was lying on Quinn's chest, while a strong arm was secured around her waist.

She looked up at the boy in her bed, he was sleeping peacefully. She smiled at him and stroked his face.

"Mhm good morning beautiful," said Quinn in his raspy, sexy morning voice. He smiled down at her.

He turned over to the nightstand on his side of the bed picked up his phone, and went back to holding his girl.

As he looked at his phone it read: 10:36 hmm so they didn't sleep in too late. After he checked the time he realized his family group chat had set some messages.

•••

Imessages

Hughes fam
Rowdy boi🤠- Jack
Duker🫐- Luke
Quintion🥸- Quinn
Mom- Ellen
Dad- Jim

Rowdy boi🤠
Quinn are you gonna
bring ur gf to the game
tomorrow?

Mom
Yeah Quinn me and
your father wants to
meet her.

Quinton🥸
yeah I'll ask her
she'll prob come tbh

Rowdy boi🤠
okay bc nat was asking
she wants to meet her

Duker🫐
Yeah I wanna meet her
to, she seems funny.

Mom
Oh, I miss Natalie!
can't wait to have two
daughters!

•••

Quinn showed Abby the text messages, and Abby said that she wouldn't miss it for The World. And how she's so excited to meet Natalie.

She picked up her phone and replied to comments on her social media.

"Oh Tori texted me," said Abby as she clicked on the notification

Imessage

TORI 😈❤️‍🔥
u and Quinn wanna get
breakfast with me, and Elias?

ABBY🐚☀️
yeah sounds fun, where
tho?

TORI😈❤️‍🔥
There is a cute outdoor
cafe by Elias, and
Quinn's apartment Elias said
It's good

ABBY🐚☀️
okay will meet
u there soon, love u

TORI😈❤️‍🔥
okay see u soon bbg
love u more

•••

"Hey Quinny," said Abby as she rubbed her hands up and down Quinn's chest. "Hey babydoll" replied Quinn as he played with pieces of her hair.

"Tori and Elias wanna get breakfast and wanted to know if we wanted to join," she said while looking up at him.

"Yeah definitely," he said as he slid his other arm around her waist, holding her in place.

"Okay great," she said as she cuddled with the older boy.

After 15 minutes of holding each other, Abby tried to get out of Quinn's stronghold.