𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

•••

Once the couple landed in Detroit, Michigan. Quinn and Abby both decided to rent a car for the 3 months they were staying here.

after they got off the plane they went to the car rental place. And Quinn being Quinn requested a truck as their new transportation for the next four months.

Lucky enough Quinn did end up getting his truck. So after they paid and signed everything for the rental car, the couple walked toward their new truck.

Quinn put the suitcases in the trunk while Abby talked to her vlog camera. Oh yeah did I forget to mention Abby was vlogging about their trip for her vlog channel?

Once Quinn loaded up the truck, he helped Abby get in before starting their 3-hour drive to the lake house.

•••

They made it to the house around 5:30 pm Michigan time. Abby helped Quinn unload the car even with his dismay. The couple then emerged into the huge home.

As they walked through the door they were met with Ellen, Jim, Jack, and Natalie.

"Hey guys," said Abby as she was the first of the two to enter the grand home. "Hello honey it's so nice to see you again," said Ellen as she walked towards the girl and gave her a hug.

Quinn seconds later appeared with his suitcase and Abby's other suitcase in his hands. "Hi, Quinn honey," said Ellen as she made her way from Abby toward her oldest son.

She kissed his head and hugged him. While Jim said hello to Abby and gave her a small side hug. Jim also came over to Quinn and hugged his oldest son, saying how good it was to see him.

•••

After saying hello, Quinn showed Abby to their bedroom for the rest of the summer. He also gave her a tour of the extravagant house, while Ellen waited for her youngest son to arrive home.

Jack, Natalie, Quinn, and Abby all sat in the basement, explaining how excited they were for summer. Ellen had also let the boys know that she and Jim would be leaving early tomorrow morning because they were going backpacking in Europe all summer.

The rest of the boys staying would all be arriving tomorrow. Just the Hughes boys would be home tonight.

Around 7 pm the group heard the garage door opening which only meant one thing, Luke was home!

Quinn and Jack both raced upstairs to see their younger brother. Natalie and Abby both looked at each other and giggled as they started to walk up the stairs.

Once up the stairs, the girls saw Ellen kissing Luke's face while Quinn and Jack were messing with him. But along with Luke's black suitcase, there was a purple suitcase that couldn't be his.

Before Abby could speak up and ask whose bag it was a blonde walked through the door. Quinn and Jack looked confused at the girl while Luke smiled at her.

"Oh guys this is Bella, my girlfriend," said Luke as he could see the confusion on everyone's faces. Jack and Quinn both smirked and hyped up Luke.

Ellen made her way to the girl and hugged her welcoming her to the house. The blond girl smiled at the older woman and thanked her for her hospitality.

Abby and Natalie both walked up to Bella with smiles on their faces. "Hi I'm Abby and this is Natalie" spoke Abby to the 19-year-old.

"Hi I'm Bella, it's so nice to meet you guys," said Bella shyly. "I'm so glad we have another girl on our trip," said Natalie as the girls walked to the couch.

"Yes it's gonna be such a fun summer with you," said Abby imagining how amazing this summer is going to be.

"And if you don't mind me asking, which brother are you guys dating?" asked Bella with red cheeks. "Luke gave me a small rundown in the car, but he's not the best at explaining things." laughed the blonde.

"Oh yeah definitely! that's Abby" said Natalie pointing at the brunette. "She dating Quinn and they're basically everyone's mom and dad," said Natalie

"And I'm dating Jack," said Natalie again pointing towards the boy who was tackling Luke on the ground, while Quinn recorded it.

"Cool this summer is about to be awesome," said Bella as she grabbed her stuff and yawned a bit.

"Well we should all probably get to sleep soon" spoke Abby checking her Apple watch. "We all had a long day traveling," she said with a smile.

The girls agreed and walked toward the boys who still were wrestling. "Jack come on I'm exhausted," said Natalie with a small smile.

"Yeah Quinn come on let's shower and go to bed," said Abby as she stood with her hands on her hips with a loving smile.

"Okay yeah you're right Nat," said Jack as he got up grabbed their bags, and took them upstairs.

"Of course, babe you're right," said Quinn as he stood up and walked the stairs with Abby's waist in his arms.

Luke and Bella also made their way back to bed, excited to meet the rest of the people on their trip.

•••
Thanks for reading
don't forget to vote and comment!

xoxo
daddyjaden