𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

•••

The couple had made it back to Vancouver later that day. Quinn's truck was waiting in the same spot where they left it not even two days ago.

Quinn had a game tonight against the Chicago Blackhawks, so after he dropped Abby off with Tori at her apartment he made his way to the rink to get some practice game before the game tonight.

He knew that he probably wouldn't get much playing time tonight due to his unexpected travels. But he was more than okay with that, his girl needed him.

Abby had also expressed to Quinn how she probably wouldn't be able to make it to his game tonight. She was still trying to come to terms with her father, and she didn't wanna be out in public just yet.

•••
Back in Abby and Tori's apartment, after Quinn had dropped her off Abby started to do her laundry as a way to distract herself from crying.

Tori had also made some of her favorite homemade macroini and cheese from scratch. Alongside that many flowers were delivered to their home from various friends and some of Quinn's teammates. Abby couldn't help but smile at these small things.

While she put some of the food that was gifted to them away, she turned the TV on waiting for the game to officially start.

•••

The canucks won agents the Blackhawks, 5-1, Tori and Abby were both screaming at the TV in happiness. They were so proud of their boys.

After screaming with happiness they cleaned up the food around the couch and made their way back to their separate bedrooms.

•••

Time skip to late April. Thank you for your convenience

•••

Quinn had officially moved in with Abby. Quinn had been living there for longer than he'd care to admit, but now his lease was up with Elias so he joined Abby and Tori in their apartment.

Although Tori was practically never home, she had signed a new modeling show and had been in New York for the last 2 weeks. She had come home last night and Abby took her to get cheap pizza, her favorite kinda of pizza.

They had spent the night together as Quinn was playing in the playoffs against the New York Rangers.

Once the girls woke up the next morning on the floor of their living room, extremely hungover, they texted their boyfriends.

Quinn had explained how they lost but it was a good game, and how he wished Abby could've been there. Abby texted back how proud she was of Quinn whether he won the Stanley Cup, or lost the first round of the playoffs.

As abby missed Quinn's voice she called the boy, even though Quinn was on the bus towards JFK International Airport.

Quinn also explained how they both had been invited to spend the summer in the Hughes family's Lake House. He told the girl how his parents were usually there the first week of summer but the rest of the time it was just the boys and their Friends.

Abby told Quinn how excited she was to spend the summer with him, and his friends. "When do we leave Quinny" spoke Abby into the phone.

"Well I'll be home around 11 pm tonight so probably within the next two days if that's okay with you?" he said hoping Abby would be okay with the last-minute travel.

"Yeah that works for me, do you know who's all going to be there besides your brothers?" asked Abby as she stood up and went to grab a red bull from the fridge.

"I know Natalie, Trevor, Macy, Cole, Alex and some of the other guys are" spoke Quinn as he got off the bus to the airport.

"Okay that's cool, thanks babe I can't wait to see you tonight" spoke Abby as she turned on the TV and checked the local news. "Me too babydoll ill text you when I land, I can't wait to see you," he said smiling.

"Okay call me when you land, I love you," said Abby laughing. "Okay darling I will, I love you more," said Quinn before hanging up the phone and getting ready for the flight.

Abby started to wake up Tori, "Wake up Tori, I'm making food," said Abby laughing.

"Oh what are we making" said Tori as she sat up from her spot on the floor. "Eggs or bagels," said Abby towards the blonde.

"Both," asked Tori with a hit of question in her voice.

"Fine, you lucky I love you," said Abby as she started on breakfast for the both of them.

•••

Around 10:30 pm Abby started to get ready to leave and pick up Quinn. She had changed from her old sweats into new ones because she didn't wanna seem gross.

She grabbed her purse and keys and waved goodbye to Tori who sat in front of the TV watching The Bachelor.

She made her way toward the parking garage and unlocked her Mercedes Benz.

She turned on some country and started to make her way towards Vancouver International Airport.

Once she arrived she parked her car on the side of the building and walked into the airport waiting by the arrivals.

About 25 minutes later she starts seeing players she recognizes, her smile only gets bigger. Once she spots Quinn walking alongside Brock Boeser.

Within seconds Quinn spots his girl and his smile immediately grows huge. Oh, how he missed his girl.

Abby walks towards her boyfriend and jumps on him. Quinn holds her up while she holds onto him tightly. After she got down she started to say how much she missed Quinn.

Quinn quickly tells his teammates goodbye before interlacing his fingers with the younger brunette.

They walked to Abby's car, and Quinn placed his bag in her trunk while getting into the passenger side.

Quinn resumed the country playing in her car, as they made their way back home.

As they walk back into the apartment Tori is still watching the bachelor. "We're home," said Abby as she walked in the door, holding it open for Quinn and his bags.

"Welcome home Quinn, congrats," said Tori still glued to the tv. Abby laughed as she and Quinn both made their way into their shared bedroom.

Once they're in the room, they both collapse into their bed. And Quinn says "I'm so excited to spend my summer with you babydoll"

"I'm so excited to spend mine with you, Quinn," said Abby with adoration in her eyes. "I'm so glad I'm back home with you, so now I can hold you" spoke Quinn as his arms made their way around Abby's waist.

"Me too Quinn, me too," said Abby as they both drifted off the sleep.

•••

Thanks for reading
Please don't forget to vote and comment!

Xoxo
Daddyjaden