𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

disclaimer this chapter does contain sexual content.

•••

Dinner was pretty good if you asked Abby. Tori and Quinn met for the first time in person and they acted like siblings, to say the least.

Abby also met Elias for the first time in person. He was very funny, and his accent seemed to fit with him. She couldn't imagine him without an accent.

The restaurant was a nicer one so they all good pretty good meals, Abby got the grilled chicken salad with a martini, and Quinn got the 8 oz steak with a side of fries and a beer.

Tori got the salmon with a Caesar salad on the side and a margarita. Elias got a 12oz steak with a side of fries and a beer.

It was such a fun dinner, Tori kept cracking jokes, and Quinn kept talking to Elias about how their game tonight was a clean sweep.

After Tori made a joke about Quinn having 10 penalty minutes tonight. Abby pulled her phone out and started to watch Quinn's penalty highlights. She couldn't help but laugh, they were just so funny.

Eventually, she showed Tori what she was watching and Tori almost lost it, laughing so hard she almost fell out of her chair.

Quinn said with a straight face that he didn't find it funny but after 30 seconds of pure silence, he burst out laughing.

•••

When the waiter came to drop off the bills, Quinn snatched the bill even before Abby could read their combined amount.

Quinn didn't even look at the total he just pulled his card out placed his card into the black booklet and handed it to Waiter.

Less than 5 minutes later their cards came back. Elias and Quinn pulled out their wallets and put their cards away.

Each couple walked a different way to their cars. But not before Quinn took a picture of the girls walking to the parking garage for their Instagram.

Quinn helped Abby into his truck, and Abby put her address into his GPS and started their way back.

•••

Once they arrived in Abby's apartment they couldn't keep their hands off each other.

After Quinn shut and locked Abby's front door he walked in and stood at her kitchen island awkwardly.

But Abby had enough of that and sat her bag down on the counter, walked up to Quinn grabbed his face kissed him.

Quinn immediately started kissing back, his hands roaming up and down her body.

"You look so amazing in my jersey sweetheart, but right now I need it off," he whispered into her ear.

That's all Abby needed, she grabbed Quinn by the tie and dragged him to her room where she fell into the bed and pulled him on top of her.

"Well if you insist Mr. Hughes," she said as he started to kiss her neck. She pushed him off of her, stood up, and started to take off her clothes one by one.

Once she stood in only her bra and panties, Quinn had a hungry look in his eyes.

"I'm going to fucking devour you tonight babydoll," said Quinn as he stood up as started to caress different parts of her body.

Abby was dripping at that statement and Quinn's hand placement.

He started to take off his suit jacket, tie, and dress shirt. Then he kissed Abby's neck and down to her collarbone.

"You want to be a good girl for me right?" asked Quinn in such a low voice she could barely hear him.

"Y-yes" she spoke trying to keep her composure. "Good, now get on your knees, I want to see what that pretty little mouth can do," he said as he started to unzip his dress pants.