𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

@abbyivanov just posted a picture!...

••

Liked by jackhughes, stephmarner, nhl and 253,098 others

@abbyivanov
all the rumors are true
tagged: @quinnhughes

comments

@quinnhughes
babydoll ❤️‍🔥
@abbyivanov @quinnhughes
captain ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

@jackhughes
quinny boy is quite the gentleman 😎
@abbyivanov @jackhughes
he's so boyfriend material 😍😍

@victoriajohnson @quinnhughes
stop stealing my girlfriend😔
@quinnhughes @victoriajohnson
never she's mine
@abbyivanov @victoriajohnson
you'll always be my wife 🩷

@nhl
can't wait to see you at tomorrows game!
#nationalhugesday
liked by creator

@nataliemae
babe u look so good 😻😻
@abbyivanov @nataliemae
BABE YOU OH MY GOSH 😻😻

@user1902
who even is she 🤡🤡

@victoriajohnson
okay why are u guys kinda cute 🙄
@abbyivanov @victoriajohnson
ya know sometimes we get lucky

@ilovequinnhughes
she's so beautiful
liked by @quinnhughes

@trevorzegras
quinn, this is how i had to find out💔💔
@quinnhughes @trevorzegras
you'll always be my baby trev 💔

@colecaufield
okay quinn i see you

@madisonbeer
mom & dad 🥹🥹
@abbyivanov @madisonbeer
hi daughter 🥹🥹🥹

@lhughes_43
guys they're cuter irl
@quinnhughes @lhughes_43
time for u to get a gf buddy

@julesleblanc
ADORBS OMG
@abbyivanov @julesleblanc
MISS OMG 💝💝

@user6391
puck bunny 🤢🤢

@espn
love to see it!

@hugheshater
abby's doing community
service out here ☠️☠️

@vouge
our #nhl parents!! ❤️❤️

•••
Quinn woke up in his girlfriend's bed, wow it felt nice to finally recognize her as his girlfriend.

Abby was still peacefully sleeping on Quinn's chest. He grabbed his phone, snapping a picture of his beautiful girlfriend and checking in with his teammates and coaches.

"Hughes Day" as many fans were calling it, was something very special to Quinn and his family. The NHL even knew it was important.

As a gift, the NHL would send cars for, Ellen and Jim Hughes along with Natalie and Abby so they could enjoy the special day.

Quinn had also gotten his family security guards, he was already planning on having Abby have a security guard at all incoming games she went to, just as a precaution.

Tonight's game started at 6, so that meant Quinn would have to be there by 5 to get ready. He glanced up at the clock on his iPhone, seeing it was now 11:43 so he decided to wake Abby up.

He rubbed her side and started talking to her. "Good morning babydoll" he whispered into her ear with his raspy morning voice.

Abby opened her eyes, and smiled, at Quinn's morning bedhead. "Hey baby," she said as she pulled herself closer to his body.

Quinn welcomed her and rubbed her bareback with his hands. "I didn't wanna wake you up sweetheart" he started "But it's almost noon" he finished as he kissed her head.

"And we have a busy day today," she said with a laugh. "I guess you could say that," he said with a smile.

the coupe emerged from their shared bed and both went into the bathroom.

Abby walked into the bathroom with just Quinn's dress shirt from last night on. once she looked in the mirror she saw the dark purple hickeys that lined down her neck and disappeared into Quinn's shirt.

"QUINTION HUGHES" yelled Abby as she stood in the bathroom. Quinn came rushing in with just black sweatpants on. "What's wrong are you okay," he said with concern written all over his face.

"Care to explain," Abby said while gesturing to her neck and chest. "Oh I'm sorry baby, I just got a little carried away last night," said Quinn with a blush on his face.

Abby tried to be mad but she couldn't, "Quinn I have to be with your parents tonight all by myself" she started "and I don't want them to see all the hickeys you left off Me," she said while unbuttoning the dress shirt she was wearing.

"Im gonna shower," she said as she walked into the shower. Before Quinn even got the chance to ask Abby spoke out "Care to join me captain" She smirked.

•••

Quinn had left Abby's apartment around 3:30ish. He had a lot of stuff to prepare for. After this home game, his next few would be on the road, so he wanted to get a small headstart on packing.

Abby on the other hand had invited Natalie over. Abby introduced Tori to Natalie and they all 3 seemed to have hit it off. Tori would also be going to the game but not sitting with them tonight.

All three girls started on their hair and makeup for the night. They each exchanged funny boy stories and how much they liked being hockey girlfriends.

"Wait how long have you and Jack been together?" asked Tori as she started on her blush. "We've been together for about 4 months now," said Natalie with a smile on her face.

"Awe that's cute! how'd you guys meet?" asked Abby as she was trying to find an outfit. "I'm the social media manager for the New Jersey Devils," she said with a giggle.

"Oh that's so cool," said Tori. "Yes it's quite fun," said Natalie as she finished her makeup now starting her hair.

Well this is about to be a fun night guys" said Abby as she went to change in the bathroom.

•••
Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to comment and vote

Xoxo
Daddyjaden