𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

okay, so there is gonna be a small time skip to February! thanks for your convenience!!
•••

As it was now February in Vancouver, and it was kinda depressing. But Abby was going to New York with Tori to walk in the Victoria's Secret fashion show.

Quinn had told her he wasn't going to make it due to their schedules hadn't lined up.
but he was going to surprise her.

•••
"Okay babe me and Tori are almost ready," said Abby to Quinn sitting in the kitchen "Okay babydoll," said Quinn as he outstretchedhed his arms and grabbed her waist.

She sat on his lap smiling into his eyes. "I'm gonna miss you so much," he said into her neck. "It's only a week baby," said Abby as she played with his hair.

After a few minutes of alone time, Tori emerged from her room with her bags. "Okay love birds you'll see each other in a week," said Tori as she put her backpack on.

Abby smiled as she got up from Quinn's lap. He grabbed the keys to his truck and led the girls down to his truck.

He put both girl's suitcases and duffle bags into his truck. He helped Abby into the passenger side. He offered his help to Tori but she brushed him off and got in herself.

Abby turned on some country music and Quinn's hand found its usual spot on her thigh. It was a calm drive to the airport, Tori with her AirPods in and Abby humming to the beat of the song.

Once they arrived at the departure gates, Quinn opened his door and started to unload the suitcases. Abby and Tori both exited the truck with their purses and book bags.

Quinn moved the suitcases onto the sidewalk. "Okay well I'll see you in a week babe," said Abby as she stood on her tiptoes and hugged him.

Quinn hugged his girlfriend back, grabbing her ass through the hug. "Woah Hughes watch your hands she's mine" laughed Tori as she stood waiting for the couple to say their goodbyes.

"Shut up Tori," said Abby as she kissed Quinn's lips. "Bye baby see you soon," said Abby as she and Tori walked through the airport doors.

•••
Their flight was good, they made it to New York earlier than expected. Tori and Abby were also sharing a hotel room just to save a little money.

They had a big week ahead of them.

•••
It was the last day of the show and to say Abby was excited to go home was an understatement. She missed Quinn beyond words.

She had so much fun in New York with her old friends and the new ones she made but she was also internally glad this was the last one.

Tori had just walked out and Abby was up next. The manager had just given her the okay so she strutted out.

Once she was visible the crowds went wild at her, but from the corner of her eye she saw Quinn standing up, his jaw was open and he looked so proud.

Abby walked to the end of the runway, strutting her poses and then turning around suddenly and walking back into the dressing room.

She was so excited that Quinn had surprised her. Whether she'd admit it or not she had some attachment issues toward the hockey player.

After the show had finished the girls had to pack up their clothes and leave. Abby had cleaned hers up a bit faster today excited to see her boyfriend.

She grabbed her bag, forgetting she was still in her lingerie, and ran out to find Quinn.
She found him standing with Jack, Luke, and Natalie.

He noticed right away, and his eyes went dark. He wasn't fond of everyone seeing what was his.