𝐓𝐖𝐎

•••

Abby picked up her camera and started recording. " Hey guys welcome back to the vlog! As you can read by the title of this it's a moving vlog! Me and Tori are moving from New York to Vancouver. Just because we both want a fresh start ya know and a new city just seems so fun!" said Abby with a giggle and she placed her camera on her old kitchen counter.

"we have everything packed up but most of our stuff is already there because we shipped it out a few days ago. now just me and Tori have to leave." said the girl as she packed up her laptop and chargers in her book bag.

"Honestly this moving is better sweet right Tori?" asked Abby. "yeah I agree, New York was fun but I'm excited about Vancouver's adventures!!" squealed the blonde.

"Okay guys I'll see you when we get to the airport!" said Abby as she smiled into the camera and shut it off.

"Hey Tori can you order the Uber, and grab your hat and sunglasses we don't need the press having a field day with us"

"yeah absolutely we both know how they are," said Victoria as she pulled her phone out.

•••

the two girls got into the Uber's with their hoods and sunglasses up trying to avoid anyone knowing who they were. within 15 minutes they arrived at JFK airport, paid for their Uber, and walked into the airport.

"hey guys we're back," said Abby as she and Tori just left security. "we both made it through security so that's a win!" said Tori as Abby walked with the camera facing both girls.

"yeah, so I think we deserve some coffee for that" Abby stated as they walked to the nearest Starbucks in the airport. "also guys I know Starbucks airports are expensive but Starbucks is just so addictive we can't stop," claimed Tori as she showed her grande ice coffee in the frame of the video.

"so real, Tori always speaks faxes," said Abby as she turned the camera off. the two girls made their way to their gate, only being recognized once by a group of teenage girls. Tori and Abby were hesitant to take a picture with them as now people would know they were at the airport, but they didn't wanna cause a scene so they reluctantly took the pictures.

•••

"hey guys I'm back" Abby spoke to the camera in her first-class seat/pod. "Tori is behind me right now hehe" the girl laughed at her joke. "but anyways I'm probably gonna binge-watch the Harry Potter series because this is a 6-hour flight" she spoke to the camera with a smile on her face. "but it's currently 9:16 am" she said while showing the camera her phone."

"I brought my AirPods Max's and my Mac book to get through this very VERY long flight, I'll check in when I land. okay mwah, love you" She turned the camera off and pulled out her headphones and computer. She blue-toothed her headphones to her computer and searched for the movies she downloaded last night. wow, this would be a long day.

•••

they landed at 12:37 pm Vancouver time (3:37 pm New York time). "Hey Vlog we made it!!" said Abby as she and Tori were walking to baggage claim. "it was a pretty good flight no complaints tbh," said Tori with a smile on her face.

the two girls walked to baggage claim as they talked to the camera about how they wasted six hours on their flight. they each picked up their two suitcases and ordered an Uber for their new apartment.

•••

in the Uber, Tori called their new apartment and made sure everything was in order and got their keys linked to their phone (wireless keys) so they could go right into their apartment. they were also informed their packages had been delivered to their rooms.

once the Uber dropped the two girls off Abby grabbed her camera and started filming them walking into the building and into the elevator. "okay guys we just got here and we're so excited, we got everything figured out so we can go right up." Abby and Tori smiled together and walked with their bags to the elevator and pressed the 26th floor.

once they got to their floor they exited the elevator and walked to door number 13, aka there new apartment. "okay guys so we just got here and we haven't opened it yet we want to experience the real thing with you guys" the girls smiled together at the camera.

"3"

"2"

"1"

the girls opened their door and their jaws dropped. it was even better in person, with a medium-sized kitchen that walks into a dining room and a full living room. to the left of it was one of the 3 bedrooms it was the "master" Per says it has a full en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet. but to the right of the dining room, there was a hallway. there was the other bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and closet. while another room without an en-suite was across the hall.

but back into the kitchen right before the dining room was the guest bathroom and the laundry room next to each other.

Abby sat the camera down and looked over at Tori who had tears in her eyes. The girls ran to each other hugging and laughing.

"oh my gosh guys I can't believe this is real," said Abby into the camera. "this calls for a bottle of wine and some pizza" called out Tori with a smile. "hell yeah," said Abby as she turned the camera off and set it down on there new counter.

•••

"Okay hey guys it's the next day lol," said Abby as she held a local coffee shop iced coffee in her hand. "because we were tired yesterday we just got food and unpacked my mattress and slept on it haha," said the girl laughing at her joke

"so I'm just gonna make a time laps of us opening our stuff and unpacking it," said the brunette as she set her tripod up.
•••

"Okay, guys thank you so much for watching!! stay tuned for a full apartment tour coming soon!! okay love you bye" said Abby as she ended her video.

Abby sat down on her new bed and started to edit the new video she just finished when Tori knocked on her door.

"come in," said Abby not even looking up from her computer. "I was wondering if you wanted to get dinner together tonight," said Tori who was scrolling on her phone.

"yeah definitely sounds fun, try to find some good places because I'm sick of pizza" snickered the brunette. "woah this is a pizza-loving household," said Tori with a playful glare to her best friend.

"yeah yeah, whatever let me know what time you wanna go, because my car still hasn't been shipped yet so we have to either A: walk or B: uber. both sound horrible but walking is free so, we might end up walking. giggled Abby

"Okay I'll let you know," said Tori as she walked out of the master bedroom and back to her room.

•••
what do y'all think so far?
Don't forget to vote and comment!
Xoxo
Daddyjaden