𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

•••

It was now August, and the summer had died down a bit. Training officially started in September, but the boy had been practicing since the playoffs ended.

Abby had also noticed how Quinn had become acting different, per say.

He had been avoiding her like the plague, and when he did have a conversation with her it was very short, and straight to the point.

So needless to say, Abby assumed she must have done something wrong. She asked around to her friends asking Trevor and Natalie asking if Quinn had seemed weird lately.

Both times she asked her friends, their faces changed ever so slightly and changed the subject quite quickly. This worried Abby as she loved him a lot.

She was currently doing hers and Quinn's laundry when Quinn walked into the laundry room asking if they could talk.

Abby immediately said yes, wanting to know why Quinn had been acting so strange.

"Do you wanna go on a walk with me tonight?" asked Quinn as if nothing was wrong between them. "Umm sure why not," said Abby smiling at him.

"Great, thanks babe," he said quickly before walking off into their shared bedroom. Abby was again confused at his antics but decided to leave it alone, as something inside her was telling her too.

To waste the day, while Quinn and the boys were at practice, Abby decided to make dinner for everyone because she wouldn't be home to have dinner.

She also would make something small for herself, because she didn't know if they were going out to eat after or not.

She made grilled chicken salad, with cut-up fruits and vegetables as a side. Once that was all made she placed them in the fridge with a sticky note attached explaining that was her pre-made dinner for the group.

After she finished cleaning in the kitchen she made her way upstairs to put on fresh clothes and do a bit of makeup.

Around 5:30 the boys came home, and all showered. Quinn told her he'd be at the car in about a half-hour. So once started to take his hot shower Abby grabbed her perfume and sprayed some on herself.

Then she went and looked for lipgloss for the night. After she found one she liked she put it in her purse and made her way downstairs to wait for Quinn.

After some time Quinn eventually rushed down the stairs with a smile on his face. "You ready to go?" he asked with happiness laced in his voice.

"Yeah I'm ready" she spoke as he interlocked his hand with hers and they walked to the car.

•••

"Quinn where are we going" asked the girl as they both started to walk up a mountain trail. "You'll see soon babydoll" he replied as he stopped them in front of a turn.

"Okay so I'm going to put my hands around your eyes okay?" he asked Abby as she looked confused. "Um okay, just don't let me fall please" she giggled at him.

"I would never darling," he said with a smile on his face as he placed one of his hands on he eyes, while the other guided her waist down a turn and into a flat area.
"okay I'm gonna remove my hands in 3...2...1"

When Quinn removed his hands, Abby's smile morphed into shock, there was a small blanket with plastic candles surrounding it. There was a bouquet of White Roses sitting on the blanket.

"Oh Quinn I love it" started Abby as she kissed the taller boy. As Abby turned around to admire the view of the water, Quinn got down on one knee pulling out a small box and opening it to reveal a 14 karat diamond ring.