𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

•••
"Hey guys welcome back to another video!" said Abby as she sat on her bed with a smile on her face. "In today's video, I'm going to be giving you guys a tattoo tour because I've been seeing a lot of comments asking about them!"

Abby picked up her camera and started to walk to her kitchen. "Okay I'm moving to get better lighting" "Okay now most of my tattoos have a meaning to them but there are a few that don't hehe" giggled the 22-year-old

"Okay so I have a semicolon on my wrists, but it's just a mental health awareness tattoo, but this also goes hand in hand with my Medusa tattoo. If you know, you know."

"But anyways moving into happier tattoos, me and Tori have matching tattoos. I have a sun and she has a moon they are both on our right wrists."

"Then I have a spine tattoo as well, but let me take my sweatshirt off to show it. Don't worry guys I have a spot bra and shorts on" giggled Abby

But when the sweatshirt was almost off she heard a knock on her apartment, Tori was getting groceries today because they hadn't had real food in almost a week.

Without realizing it Abby makes her way to the door, Just her bra and sleep shorts.

She opened the door and revealed Quinn Hughes with two jerseys in his hand.

"Oh, shit is this a bad time?" the older brunette asked as his hand scratched the back of his neck, along with a blush on his face.

"oh no you're all good i'm filming a tattoo tour right now for my channel- oh I must seem so rude, please come in."

Abby turned around and walked towards the kitchen with her spine tattoo now visible to Quinn.

She walked to her counter and turned her camera off. "Can I get you something to drink?" she asked trying to be polite

"No thanks, I'm here to drop off your guy's Jerseys for the game tomorrow," he said with a smile.

"Oh right right I'm so sorry it's been a long week," said the shorter girl. "No you're fine," said Quinn with his signature smile.

"But here they are," said Quinn as he handed the two neatly folded jerseys to the girl. "Thank you again, I can't wait to watch you play and get dinner after," said Abby with a blush on her face matching the older boys.

"Me too I'm so excited to see you in my Jersey after we win the game," said Quinn with a smirk. "Wow still cocky are we, Mr Hughes" laughed Abby as she picked up the jersey to see how big it was.

"Like I said earlier I'm not cocky, I'm confident," he said with a chuckle.

"But umm would you want my number so we don't have to text through Instagram DMs?" asked Quinn

"Oh yes absolutely!! Mine is xxx-xxx-xxxx" said Abby as she pulled her phone out to get Quinn's number.

"Okay perfect mine's xxx-xxx-xxxx," said Quinn with a smile as he typed her number into his phone.

"Well um, I uh should probably get going," said Quinn standing awkwardly in the kitchen. "um would you maybe wanna get food together tonight?" said Abby quickly

"umm yeah, I think I'm free, already desperate to have a date with me. Smirked Quinn putting his phone and keys on the kitchen counter. "Woah Mr. Hughes I'm just hungry and craving some Chipotle right now, and I don't know where the closest one is" spoke Abby with confidence.

"Can't you just Google map it?" said Quinn in a smart-ass tone. "meh I could but what's the fun in that, when I could have you give me a tour of the city?" said Abby giving back the same amount of attitude.

"Fine but food on me today and tomorrow," said Quinn picking up his phone and keys from the counter. "Fine then I guess we'll have to go on another date so I get a chance to pay" sassed the younger brunette.

"Listen, sweetheart, if you are with me you'll never pay, ever," said Quinn sternly

"Hmm I guess I'll have to test that theory," said Abby as she made her way into her bedroom to find a sweatshirt and grab her purse.

"I guess we will sweetheart," said Quinn as he opened the apartment door for her as they both walked out.

•••
as Quinn and Abby exited the apartment building Quinn showed the girl to his truck. He explained to her that this was his first big purchase since working in the NHL. Abby could tell he was very proud of his truck.

Quinn opened the door for Abby and helped her up into the lifted truck. Then quickly walked around pulled himself into the driver's seat and turned on the heat.

"Just let me know- actually if you are cold or hot just change it, just be comfortable," he said with a laugh. "Thank you," said the girl in the passenger seat. She truly felt like a passenger Princess in his truck.

"So tell me about yourself, Miss Ivanov," said Quinn as he started driving, with only one hand. And Abby thought he couldn't get any hotter.

"Well, I grew up in Madison, Wisconsin. I have 2 brothers, plus my mom and dad. I did competitive cheerleading for 14 years, umm and I have 13 tattoos, and my lucky number is 26." said Abby as she watched for Quinn's reaction.

"Wow, that's cool, you'll have to show me your tattoos sometime," said Quinn pulling into the Chipotle parking lot. "I also have two brothers, are yours older or younger?"
"Older" muttered remembering how annoying it can be, being the youngest.

"What about yours?" asked the shorter brunette. "Both younger, Jack by 2 years and Luke by 4," Quinn said with a laugh.

"Lucky," said Abby as she picked her purse off the ground and attempted to open her door.

Once Quinn realized what she was doing, he jumped out of the truck and ran over to open the door for her along with responding to her remark. "Wel being the oldest isn't the best thing either, I'm supposed to be the Golden Child," said Quinn as he helped her down from the truck.

"True my oldest brother went through it," said Abby with a hint of sadness in her voice. "But being the youngest isn't all fun and games either, I felt like my parents just ignored me half the time we did except for my cheer competitions," said Abby as she and Quinn walked to the doors of Chipotle.

Quinn opened the door for Abby and she waited inside the building for Quinn so they could walk together.

"So are you gonna tell me about yourself, Mr Hughes?" Snickers Abby as they walk to the counter to order.

"Yeah yeah, let's just get our food first I'm starving I came straight from practice," said Quinn as he went to start making his bowl.

"Awe I'm so flattered," said Abby sarcastically

•••
Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to vote and comment!

Xoxo
Daddyjaden