𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Also, I know that the canucks lost on Hughes Day but I want them to win for this! And some of the details aren't right for the day so I just wanna point that out up here.

•••

Tori had left earlier than Abby and Natalie. She didn't have an escort like her friends. So she had ubered to the arena wearing the Elias extra black jersey.

Abby stood in her bathroom spraying her perfume and checking her outfit. She was wearing light blue mom jeans and Quinn's extra black jersey.

Her hair was down, it was curled slightly. She did small makeup and grabbed her lipgloss placing it in her purse.

She grabbed her VIP pass for the arena and walked out to wait for Natalie in the kitchen. Natalie came out from the guest bathroom on a phone call.

"Yes, well be down in a second thank you so much," she said as she hung up. "Our ride is here" she giggled as Abby stood up to walk out the door.

They made it outside the apartment complex and saw two black SUVs lined up on the sidewalk. They walked towards them and the passenger got out of the call and opened the door for them.

"Thank you," said Abby as she made her way into the car first. "Thank you so much," said Natalie following Abby and sitting in the car.

"Your security will meet you there ladies," said the driver as he started towards the arena.

"Thank you," said Abby as she pulled her phone out and took a picture with Natalie she was probably gonna post tomorrow.

As the two girls pulled up to the arena there were paparazzi everywhere. The security team exited the car in front of them.

The car came to a complete stop and the driver turned around and spoke to the girls.
"Here you ladies go, the security will take you from here. Have a wonderful night I'll see one of you after." said the driver as he turned around and the passenger got out of the car and pulled open Natalie's car door open.

"Thank you so much sir," said Natalie as she emerged from the car. Some cameras started to flash as she walked out and quickly into the arena.

Abby opened her purse quickly and pulled out a $20 bill "Here take this, thank you again" she said before scouting over.

She took a deep breath and took one of the security means hands as he helped her out of the car. As soon as she was halfway out of the car the cameras started to go crazy.

So much so that she could barely see in front of her. Reporters tried to come up and ask her questions but the security guards didn't let them get close to her.

She walked into the building and saw Natalie standing with Ellen and Jim Hughes as they waited for her to enter the room.

Ellen and Jim both smiled at Abby as she approached them. "Hi honey I'm so sorry about the paparazzi" started Ellen. "They don't know how to mind their damn business," she said with a laugh.

"It's okay I should be used to it now" laughed Abby as they started to walk into the arena. When they entered both teams were warming up, it was about 5:57 so only a few more minutes before the puck dropped.

The family found their seats in the middle of the arena. Within seconds of them sitting down the announcers were talking about "Hughes Day"

They found where the family was sitting and placed the four of them on the big screen with their names.

They were sitting close to the penalty boxes for both teams. All of them knew the boys would probably be in there a lot tonight.

The game started and it was an extremely exciting atmosphere. Quinn was playing very well Abby thought as she watched him skate down the ice at an amazingly fast speed.

Luke had made the first goal of the night, Ellen and Jim both jumped out of their seats when their youngest son scored his first goal of the night.

Abby and Natalie both stayed seated but were clapping a bunch for the younger boy and had huge smiles on their face.

Now Jack and Quinn were about to face off. Quinn won the face-off and passed the puck to Boser, who passed it up to Elias and Elias sent it back to Quinn to score on the Devils tying up the game.

When Quinn scored Abby jumped up out of her seat along with Ellen and Jim. She was clapping historically. She saw Quinn look up to her in the stands and winked up at his lover.

•••
The game ended with the canucks winning over the Devils 6-5, with the canucks winning goal within the last few minutes of the game.

Abby was overjoyed, she tried to keep her composer around Natalie as her boyfriend had lost. After the family had been escorted to the locker room they waited for the three brothers to leave the locker room.

Luke was the first to leave the devil's locker room. He made his way over and hugged both of his parents. "Great job today Luke I'm so proud of you," said his mom as she pulled him down and kissed his cheek.

"Mama not in public," said Luke with now red cheeks. "Oh stop it," she said as he went to hug his dad. After a few minutes, most of the devils players were out and either talking to their families or making their way to the bus.

Jack and his captain Nico were the last two left in the locker room while Quinn was the last of the canucks.

Nico and Jack both walked out of the visitor locker room and towards the highest family.  Jack walked up to his mom and dad first as Ellen said she was proud of him, as usual.

After Jack loved on his dad Ellen pulled Nico into a hug expressing how proud she was of him as well. Nico thanked her and shook hands with Jim.

Jack had made his way to Natalie and kissed her, wrapping his arms around her. Abby could tell he was tired and probably irritated with his team.

Jack also said a quick hello to Abby and introduced Nico to her. "Abby this is Nico," he said gesturing to Nico. "And Nico this is Abby," said gesturing towards the shorter girl.

"Nice to meet you," said Nico in a Swiss accent as he extended his hand to her. "Nice to meet you as well," said Abby shaking Nico's hand.

Quinn eventually joined the group and after saying hello to everyone, kissed Abby's cheek saying how tired he was.

"Okay guys I don't know about you but I'm exhausted so I think we should all go home," said Jack yawning. "Yeah we can do something tomorrow," said Ellen with a smile.

"Okay guys goodnight, great job today boys," said Jim as he and Ellen made their way to the car.

Jack and Natalie interlocked hands and walked towards one of the other cars. Nico and Luke walked towards the team bus, to go back to the hotel.

Quinn and Abby slowly made their way to Quinn's truck. He helped her into her seat before putting his equipment in his backseat and hopping into the driver's seat.

The drive was quiet and peaceful, they made it to Abby's apartment, and slowly made they way into the room. They heard Tori and Elias going at it in Tori's room.

They just looked at each other and laughed, they both walked into Abby's room. Abby walked towards the bathroom and took her makeup off. Quinn took off his suit changed into sweatpants and got into Abby's bed.

Abby came out a few minutes later and pulled off her clothes from the day. Slipping on Quinn's canucks sweatshirt and joining her boyfriend in bed. She turned on her fan with the remote and laid in her bed.

Quinn's head was on her chest as she played with his hair. They both drifted off into sleep within 5 minutes of being in each other's arms.

•••

Happy holidays everyone! I hope you guys all had a fun holiday!

Thank you for reading!
Don't forget to vote and comment

Xoxo
Daddyjaden