𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

•••

The first week of summer at the Hughes home was paradise. Quinn had taken them out on the boat every day. Where all of them would take turns tubing, wakeboarding, or even anchoring and swimming for a bit.

Jack and Quinn were the only ones with boating licenses, but Quinn mostly drove as Jack was semi-drunk half the time.

Abby sat on Quinn's lap as he drove the boat. One reason was because the boat was pretty packed with everyone, and the second reason was because Quinn was very protective.

He just didn't want anyone looking at his girl. He knew none of his friends had the hots for Abby but he didn't wanna take any chances.

Abby and Bella had packed lunch for everyone on the boat, along with tons of snacks and booze.

Quinn was okay with Luke having a few beers, as long as he behaved himself.  Bella didn't drink much either, the Abby and Quinn thought it was probably her personal preference not to.

Once the sun had set on these Lake day, everyone would all collaboratively agree it was time to go home.

Quinn drove them back up to the lake home and helped his girlfriend bring stuff inside. Luke and Trevor would usually race to the showers while everyone waited until they both got out.

Quinn and Abby waited until bed to shower, it was just easier to wait than fight to have a quick shower. Plus they had their extracurricular, activities in the shower as well. If you know what I mean.

But while everyone fought to shower, Quinn and Abby would cook dinner together.  In the kitchen listening to different country songs that came on the radio.

And they would dance in the kitchen together, waiting for the food to cook. Usually around 7:30, everyone would be done showering, and they would all eat somewhat together.

Whether someone was sitting in the living room watching hockey, or sitting at the dining room table. They were always together.

After dinner was finished someone would offer to do the dishes quickly before they all went to have a bonfire to finish up their nights.

The campfire often involved Abby sitting on Quinn's lap, yet again with a blanket. She loved nights like these. She was with the people she loved, and who loved her.

It was often random things being talked about during these bonfires. Like who the new stars were for that year's upcoming draft.

Abby usually never paid any attention to that. She mainly focused on cuddling up to Quinn. Her Quinn.

His arm was around her waist holding her ass, while her head was on his chest and her hands were laid down on his side.

After about 3 hours outside, it started to get cold so Trevor or Cole would kill the fire quickly before emerging back into the lake house and into bed.

•••

When Quinn woke up earlier than Abby he was relieved. Today was her birthday and he wanted it to be the best day possible for her. She really and truly deserved it.

When he woke up and looked next to him he saw his girlfriend sleeping, she was wearing one of his old "Michigan hockey" t-shirts along with some Lacy panties.

And Quinn took his opportunity. He moved down the bed and moved to face Abby, who was still sleeping. He then pulled her panties down around her ankles and started to kiss her core.

Abby started to stir at the contact Quinn was making. Quinn started to move his fingers inside the girl, with his tongue not far behind.

Abby opened her eyes for a second and quietly moaned as Quinn's tongue entered her. He started to lick, and suck her cunt until she had grabbed his hair chanting his name.

"Oh my god Quinn" she moaned out as her eyes closed due to the high sensitivity Quinn had made her feel.

Quinn smirked at her dripping cunt, and quickened his tongue movement, overstimulating the brunette above him.

"Oh yes captain," she said as she was so close to her high. She moaned again but this time louder and more needy.

Once Quinn could feel her about to finish he pulled his fingers up and grazed her clit, biting it lightly.

That's all Abby needed, she was sent over the edge and finished on Quinn's face.

Quinn came back up while licking his lips, and fingers catching the remaining cum on his face.

"You taste as good as you look babydoll," he said with a smirk. Abby's face was red at his compliment.

"Happy birthday babydoll" spoke Quinn into her ear, after she had calmed down from her high. "Thanks, captain," said Abby as she hugged Quinn from his lap.

The couple spent the next few minutes enjoying each other company and savoring their alone time together.

Until a knock on the master bedroom interrupted their cuddles.

"When you two are done fucking, we're ready to party on the boat" yelled Trevor from the other side. They also heard Cole and Jack laughing alongside him.

Quinn and Abby looked at each other and smiled.

Abby got up from her spot on Quinn's lap and started to flip through her suitcase, for a swimsuit for the day. While Quinn got up grabbed a random pair of swim trunks and walked toward the bathroom to change.

•••
Once they both walked out to the kitchen, Quinn in his swim trunks and Abby in her swimsuit, but wearing a different shirt of Quinn's as a cover-up.

Abby went and grabbed some last-minute things while Quinn walked out to the boat with Jack, and Alex to load up coolers.

Eventually, Abby walked out of the house. Everyone was congregating around the dock waiting for Quinn to give the okay.

Once everyone saw her, they all started saying happy birthday to the girl. Abby Thanked them all while helping bring bags on board.

It was around 12:30 when they officially left the dock and went into the lake. Abby the birthday girl got a waterproof stash and a plastic tiara. She giggled with everyone and enjoyed laying out on the boat tanking with a drink in her hand.

After Trevor and Jack had stopped fighting about who gets to wakeboard first, Quinn started up the boat and they started to go about 35 miles per hour.

Abby stood up from where she was sitting in the sun walked towards Quinn and sat on his lap while he steared at the boat trying to make Jack fly off.

Abby laughed at her boyfriend's childish antics and took a sip from her drink.

•••

Later that night they all decided to go out to dinner for Abby. Quinn had chosen a beautiful place off the lake to have dinner.

Once everyone was dressed, and ready everyone loaded into cars.

Jack, Natalie, Trevor, and Lacy are in Jack's car. While Luke, Bella, Alex, and Cole were in Luke's car. Abby and Quinn were lucky enough to be able to drive on their own.

As soon as everyone got there, their table was ready. And everyone sat down and looked at the menu, Abby looked at Quinn.

"Thank you for everything babe I love you," she said as she grabbed his hand. "You are so welcome babydoll, you deserve the world I love you so much more," said Quinn as he looked into her eyes. They kissed and started to look through the menus.

•••
Thank you for reading!
Don't forget to vote and comment!

Xoxo
Daddyjaden