#16 ᰔᩚ𝙍𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡ᰔᩚ

A week passed, and the atmosphere remained
tense for Jungwon. Unable to bring himself to tell Jay about the unsettling encounter with Yeonjun, he chose to keep it to himself, not wanting to burden him further.

In the following days, Jungwon found himself reluctantly spending time with Yeonjun during school hours. It wasn't a choice; it was an obligation imposed by Yeonjun's possessive behavior.

His clinginess escalated. He followed Jungwon everywhere he went ,and even if he tried to avoid him, Yeonjun always caught up.

He felt a bit scared; he got too close, and it made him uncomfortable. But he couldn't do anything about it.

Jungwon now decided to head to the park for a breath of fresh air and meet Jay. He even went out earlier today since he was so excited.

He walked through the streets, but suddenly, a rustling sound behind him sent a chill down his spine. "Jay?" he whispered, turning around, only to find Yeonjun standing there.

"What are you doing here?" Jungwon asked, attempting to sound firm.

Yeonjun smirked. "You can't just run off. You belong to me. I won't let anyone take you away."

Jungwon responded, "This isn't right. You can't control me like this. I need my own space."

Yeonjun stepped closer. "Space? You're mine, and I'll always be near you. You better get used to it."

"Please, this isn't healthy. I want to be friends, but you're making it impossible!"

Yeonjun's expression darkened. "Friends? I want more than that, Jungwon. You can't just pretend I don't exist. We are meant to be together."

Fear creeping in, Jungwon stammered, "No, I.. I can't accept that. I don't want to be with you."

As the tension reached its peak, Yeonjun's aggression intensified. In a sudden burst of violence, Yeonjun shoved Jungwon to the ground, his head slamming against the pavement.

The world blurred for Jungwon as he lost consciousness after a few seconds.

⛧°。 ⋆༺🦇༻⋆。 °⛧
Jungwon |

I woke up in a cold room, tied to a chair. My head throbbed, and I felt a blindfold over my eyes. Fear rushed through me; I didn't know where I was.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps, and my heart raced. Someone entered the room, and my blindfold was taken off. Blinking against the light, I tried to see who it was.

It was Yeonjun. Panic set in as he stared at me. "Now we are finally united."

I struggled against the restraints, fear gripping me. "Let me go! I don't want this."

Yeonjun chuckled darkly. "You don't have a choice. I told you, you're mine."

Tears welled up in my eyes as I pleaded, "Please, just let me go. I don't want to be with you."

Yeonjun's expression hardened, and a chilling smile crossed his lips. "You'll learn to love me, Jungwon. I'll make sure of it."

"This isn't love! You can't fucking force someone to love you."

Yeonjun's grip tightened on my chair, his voice low and threatening. "You don't understand. I'm doing this for us. We're meant to be together, and I'll make you see that."

I shook my head, tears streaming down my face. "This isn't right. You're hurting me. Please, let me go."

"I can't let you leave. You're the only one for me, and I won't let anyone take you away."