#2 ᰔᩚ𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙨ᰔᩚ

"Jay, you are so fucking stupid!" Sunghoon's frustration evident in his words.

"Why? What did I do wrong this time?"

"You let him live! How could you do that?!" Sunghoon's frustration only intensified.

Interrupting the heated exchange, Jake interjected, "From what you told us, the boy saw you, right?"

"Yeah, he did," Jay admitted.

"Then why didn't you kill him?!" Sunghoon's impatience only grew.

"He won't say anything, trust me. He knows what will happen if he does," Jay reassured, trying to calm the situation.

Sunghoon facepalmed himself, struggling to comprehend Jay's decision. "Besides that, he doesn't have any evidence anyway," Jay explained, attempting to justify his actions.

Heeseung questioned, "Just please tell me you checked his phone."

"His what? His bone?" Jay responded, confused.

"It's phone, you stupid head," Ni-ki chimed in, earning a nudge from Sunoo, signaling him not to interfrere when the older ones are arguing.

Heeseung, frustrated, exclaimed, "Oh my god, I can't believe you let him go before checking his damn phone!"

"What the hell is a foun?!" Jay asked, perplexed by the unfamiliar word.

"Phone, Jay, phone," Ni-ki intervened once again. "Shut up already, Ni-ki!" Sunoo whispered to him, scolding him.

Sunoo didn't want the younger one to face the anger of the older members. He knew how mad they could be if someone kept interfering in their conversation.

Ni-ki pouted, disliking being scolded by his boyfriend. Sunoo noticed and quickly comforted him with a pat on the head.

"Sorry, I didn't mean it like that," he apologized and gained a smile from Ni-ki in response.

"Ugh, it's like an electronic thing which humans use. It doesn't matter anyway, but what matters is the fact that the boy could've filmed you!" Heeseung tried to explain.

"Wait- Why would he have a camera with him?"
Jay wanted to know.

"THAT'S NOT THE POINT! He does have evidence, and if you don't kill him soon, we are doomed!" Heeseung emphasized.

The group now faced the urgent dilemma of resolving the potential threat posed by the boy who had witnessed Jay's encounter in the alley.

⛧°。 ⋆༺🦇༻⋆。 °⛧
Jungwon |

It was the next day. I came home, quickly made my homework, and ate something. The events of the previous day were still not leaving my mind, and I couldn't concentrate at all.

In the evening, I could hear my parents arguing. They were drunk, like every weekend, and now they argued. I hated it, and I wanted to go out and leave the house again, but I was also scared. What if I met the "vampire" again? That's at least what I call him now.

But at some point, when I heard glass splattering on the ground, I couldn't stand it anymore. I needed to go out.

So, without my parents seeing me, I went out, escaping the toxic atmosphere at home. The night embraced me once more, providing a familiar solace. However, this time, my mind was haunted by not only the darkness but also the chilling encounter in the alley.

Eventually, I found myself in a park, a place where I used to find solace. But tonight, the familiar surroundings seemed distorted. Every rustle in the bushes made me jump, every distant sound intensified my anxiety.