#17 ᰔᩚ𝙍𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙪𝙚ᰔᩚ

Jay |

It had been two entire days since Jungwon failed to show up at the park. I couldn't shake off the feeling that something was horribly wrong.

I had visited his house the same night, hoping to find some answers, but it was empty. No lights, no sign of Jungwon.

The first day, I tried to convince myself he might be caught up with something, but the second day, I became even more worried. Where was he? Why didn't he show up at the park?

I went home only to be met by Heeseung's concerned gaze. "What's going on? You look like you've seen a ghost."

"It's Jungwon. He hasn't shown up for two days, and I don't know where he is. Something's not right."

Heeseung's expression shifted from curiosity to genuine concern.

"I went to his house, but he isn't there. I think something might have happened to him."

Just then, Sunoo came up to us, saying he had listened to our conversation. "What if we ask K for help? You know he has that superpower to locate people."

A glimmer of hope flickered within me. "K? You're right! He might be able to find Jungwon. Let's go see him."

We rushed to K's place and explained the situation.

"I'll do my best to help you. Just tell me everything you know about Jungwon's habits, places he often visits, anything that might give me a lead," K said with a calm demeanor.

We provided K with every detail we could think of, hoping it would be enough for his unique abilities. The air buzzed with anticipation as he closed his eyes, focusing on whatever method he employed to find people.

After what felt like an eternity, K opened his eyes. "I found him."

Hope surged through me as he provided us with the address of Jungwon's location. Without wasting any time, Heeseung, Sunghoon, and I teleported to the given coordinates.

We found ourselves in front of a house. It was confusing. Was this really where Jungwon was?

Sunghoon broke the silence. "I think we should knock."

Nodding in agreement, I approached the door. I raised my hand and knocked.

The door creaked open, revealing a young guy who didn't really looked happy by our sudden appearance.

"Uh, can I help you?" he asked, eyeing us.

"We're looking for Jungwon. Do you know him? Is he here?"

The guy chuckled, a tone of mockery in his voice. "So, you must be the all too great Jay, huh?"

I exchanged puzzled glances with Heeseung and Sunghoon. How did this guy know my name?

Heeseung asked, "Who are you, and how do you know Jay?"

The guy smirked. "That's none of your business."

Sunghoon, growing impatient, coldly demanded, "Is Jungwon here or not?"

The guy's eyes grew darker, and he leaned in, his tone menacing. "No, he isn't."

A surge of doubt washed over me. Could we trust this guy?

Not willing to back down, I pressed further, "How can we be sure you're telling the truth? Where the fuck is Jungwon?"

The guy's smirk widened, and he seemed to enjoy our confusion. "I told you. He's not here, and you won't be seeing him anytime soon."

I couldn't stand it any longer. I exchanged a glance with Heeseung and Sunghoon, both nodding in understanding. That was the moment I snapped.

Without a second thought, I attacked the guy, my frustration and worry manifesting as punches. He stumbled, crashing onto the floor as the chaos unfolded.

"You think you can play games with us? Where the hell is he?"

He groaned in pain but remained defiant, his smirk refusing to fade. I couldn't hold back the rage that surged through me, so I kept hitting him.

"You're going to tell us everything, you sick bastard!" I spat.

I directed Heeseung and Sunghoon to keep an eye on the guy while I searched the house for any sign of Jungwon. I needed to find him and get him out of this nightmare.

Jungwon |

Panic surged through me as loud bangs echoed from upstairs. I also heard someone shouting. I needed to know what was happening.

I strained against the ropes binding my wrists. It was tough; my body was weakened by hunger and exhaustion from being deprived of food and water for more than a day. I felt the rope cutting into my skin as I desperately struggled.

After what felt like an eternity, I managed to free myself. My hands were shaky, and I could feel the soreness in my wrists.

Taking the first few unsteady steps, I already felt like I was on the verge of collapse. My legs wobbled beneath me, and the world around me blurred as if it were a fever dream.

Not one step later, my vision darkened, and I crumpled to the floor, fainting.

Jay |

My heart raced as I searched the house, my concern for Jungwon intensifying with each passing moment.

Just then, I stumbled upon a room, and there he was, lying on the floor, unconscious. I was relieved but also worried. "Jungwon!" I rushed to his side, kneeling beside him, and gently shook him, trying to wake him up.

"Come on, Jungwon, wake up," I pleaded, but there was no response.

Heeseung and Sunghoon entered the room, their eyes widening at the sight of him on the floor. "What happened?" Heeseung questioned, concern etched on his face.

"I found him like this. I don't know what's going on," I replied frustrated.

Heeseung tried calling Jungwon's name, attempting to wake him up. Sunghoon examined him, checking for any visible injuries.

"We need to get him out of here as soon as possible."

*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚

952 words

Short and boring chapter, but I promise the next one will be more interesting :]