#3 ᰔᩚ𝙐𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥ᰔᩚ

Jungwon |

The next morning, as I slowly opened my eyes, I gasped when I saw the marks on my neck. They were purplish and impossible to overlook on my pale skin.

Hastily, I reached for my phone to check the time. Panic set in as I realized I had little time to conceal the evidence of the night's torment.

In a rush, I grabbed a big pullover, pulling it over my head to cover the marks on my neck. I hoped it would be enough to hide them.

In class, my tired eyes struggled to focus on the lessons. "Jungwon, are you listening?" the teacher's voice cut through my thoughts, pulling me back to reality.

"Sorry, Mrs. Hwang," I apologized, feeling a flush of shame. The other classmates were laughing and whispering things to each other. The school day was already a nightmare; one I couldn't escape.

⛧°。 ⋆༺🦇༻⋆。 °⛧
As I weaved through the hallways, trying to slip away unnoticed, a forceful shove from behind sent me stumbling. I turned, and there was Minho, a grin etched on his face.

"Well, look who's trying to avoid me," Minho sneered.

"What do you want this time?" I spat.

Minho leaned in, his eyes locked onto mine. "From now on, you're doing my homework. Got it?"

I refused to let him see the fear that churned within me. "I can't. Deal with your own problems."

He let out a laughter, and he delivered a harsh push, making me collide with the lockers. "You're doing it, whether you like it or not. Don't make me repeat myself, loser."

The hallway only watched in silence. They did not care at all.

"Looks like you've been up to something interesting," he said, a mocking glint in his eyes.

My hand instinctively went to my pullover.

"I can't believe someone would actually make out with you. Maybe you should focus on more important things, like doing Minho's homework. Saw the hickeys, huh? Disgusting."

I bit my lip, unable to summon any words to defend myself. "Remember, you're nothing in this school. Do my homework, and maybe you'll survive unnoticed."

The bell rang, saving me from further torment. I hurriedly made my way home.

Once home, I gathered the textbooks as I began working on both my and Minho's homework.
The room was silent, except for the scratching of the pen against paper and the heavy sighs that escaped me.

⛧°。 ⋆༺🦇༻⋆。 °⛧
When I finished the homework, I descended the stairs for dinner. The table was set, but the atmosphere remained thick with an awkward silence. I really hated eating with them.

"Clean that table, kid!" My mum ordered after the meal, her tone cutting through the air.

I cleared the table, lost in my thoughts. The pullover slipped slightly, exposing the purplish marks on my neck. Unbeknownst to me, my father noticed.

"What is that on your neck, son?" I realized it was over now.

My dad pulled me closer, inspecting the marks with a scowl. Without a word, he delivered a slap. "Is this how we raised you?! Going out and letting others touch you like that!?" he shouted.

With force, he pushed me down, and I accidentally knocked over a vase.

"Now see what mess you've caused! Tidy this up, immediately!" he barked.

Carefully picking up the sharp fragments of the broken vase, my hands trembled. In the midst of this task, my dad pushed me again, and this time, my hand met the edge of a shard.