#10 ᰔᩚ𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙩ᰔᩚ

Jungwon |

After school, I sat down at my desk. Today was the first time Jay and I would exchange letters. As I picked up my pen, I started writing down whatever came to my mind at the moment.

--------------------------

Hey Jay,

Today was tough, and I really needed someone to talk to. That someone is you. Something happened at school. As I rushed through the crowded hallway, someone accidentally bumped into me, and I stumbled, twisting my ankle. It really hurt. Walking home was definitely not easy after that :(

I wish you were there. Your presence always makes everything feel lighter for some reason, and your encouragement means the world to me. Today was really though, and it made me realize how much I miss going out together.

I'm grateful for our plan with the letters. It gives me something to look forward to every day.

You're not just a friend; you became something like a safe place for me. When everything feels too much, I find comfort in knowing I can talk to you without worrying about being judged.

I've been feeling pretty lonely lately, especially with all the pressure from my parents. But having you to talk to makes a big difference.

Thanks for being there for me, for believing in me, and for all the encouragement.

Take care, Jay. Your support means more than you know.

Thanks a bunch,
Jungwon

--------------------------------

In the morning, I carefully placed the letter in the small opening of the bush in front of our house. Throughout the day, I eagerly awaited his response, checking the bush whenever I could.

As the day unfolded, I found myself glancing at the clock more often, wondering when Jay would have the chance to read my letter and share his thoughts.

Finally, just before I went to bed, I couldn't resist the urge to check the bush one last time. To my delight, there it was – a letter from Jay. I quickly opened it, my heart racing with excitement. I settled into my room, carefully opening the envelope, eager to hear what he had to say.

--------------------------------

Hey Jungwon,

Your letter warmed my heart, and I'm sorry to hear about your tough day. I wish I could have been there for you. Your strength in facing challenges amazes me, and I'm grateful to be someone you can turn to.

I miss our outings too, and I can't wait for the day we can go out together again. Your words about our letter exchange touched me deeply. Knowing that it brings you joy makes it all the more special for me too.

Remember, you're not alone, and you will never be. I'm here to support you every step of the way. You're a remarkable person, and I believe in you wholeheartedly.

I appreciate your kind words, and I want you to know that you mean a lot to me as well. Take care, Jungwon. Looking forward to more letters and, hopefully, more outings in the future!

Jay

--------------------------------

Reading Jay's letter felt like a comforting hug after a long, tiring day.