#11ᰔᩚ𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝ᰔᩚ

Flashback

The moon hung low in the night sky as the group of vampires returned from the mission. Jay winced in pain, clutching his stomach where the wound was still fresh. Sunoo's concern was palpable as he treated his wound.

"You really have to be more careful next time," Heeseung demanded.

"I'm fine, this is nothing," Jay insisted.

Sunghoon, however, wasn't about to let it slide. "What do you mean this is nothing?! You could have been dead by now!" he exclaimed.

"You need to rest for a few days. Your body needs time to heal."

Jay's eyes widened. Thoughts of Jungwon immediately flooded his mind. 'I can't stay in bed for days. What about Jungwon? I promised him I would write back,'  he thought.

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

After a few hours of resting, he decided he couldn't wait any longer. He wanted to visit Jungwon quickly and then go back home.

Despite the lingering pain, he stood up, wincing at the discomfort, and made his way to his jacket and shoes. Determined, he closed his eyes and teleported straight to where Jungwon and he always met.

End of flashback

Jay |

After teleporting back home, I cursed silently as I noticed the stitches on my wound had come apart. It hurt, and I was bleeding. Soon after I arrived, the others hurried over.

"Jay, what have you done?!" Sunghoon's concern was evident.

"Where the hell have you been?" Heeseung asked, frustration in his voice. I didn't have time to answer before Sunoo grabbed me, guiding me to the medical room.

He ushered me to sit on the bed, and he began treating my reopened wounds. I winced, and Sunoo sighed.

"You're really bringing yourself into danger, you know?" Sunoo said, his concern palpable. Once he finished tending to the wounds, he insisted that I should be more careful. He mentioned that the others wanted to talk in the kitchen, but for now, I needed to rest.

As I lay there, I couldn't help but overthink everything. What did they want to discuss with me?

⛧°。 ⋆༺🦇༻⋆。 °⛧
A few hours later, I carefully stood up, making my way to the kitchen, where all the other members were already sitting at a table, waiting for me. I sat down next to them.

"I heard you wanted to talk to me?" I asked.

The others nodded. "Listen," Sunghoon began, "We have noticed something about you."

"Noticed something about me?" I asked.

"Yeah," Sunghoon said.

"You keep going out at night almost every day," he continued.

"That's not true," I insisted.

"Yes, it is! Do you know how many times we had to postpone our play night together because you weren't there!?" Ni-ki pouted.

"Can't you play without me?" I carefully asked and got a dead stare from Ni-ki in response.

"What we want to say with this is," Sunghoon said. "You just disappear, and we'd like to know where you go," he continued.

"I'm not going anywhere."

"Jay, you know that you don't have to hide anything from us. You trust us, don't you?" Heeseung asked.