#15 ᰔᩚ𝘿𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨ᰔᩚ

"Who do we have here? Did our precious Jungwon finally find himself a boyfriend?"

Minho's mocking words created an awkward tension. Jungwon kept his gaze low, feeling a bit overwhelmed by the situation. Jay, sensing his discomfort, stepped closer.

Minho, not one to back down, continued his taunting, "Well, aren't you two just the perfect couple? Jungwon finally found someone. Isn't that cute?"

"There's no need for your stupid comments. Jungwon and I are just friends."

Minho chuckled, "Friends, huh? Looks like someone's in big denial."

"That's enough. Just go away and fucking leave us alone."

Minho stepped closer, narrowing his eyes. "Who do you think you are, coming in and defending this little bitch, huh? He doesn't need you."

Jay retorted, "Maybe he does, considering the way you treat him. Why don't you find something better to do than bothering others?"

"You think you can just waltz in and play hero? You don't know anything about Jungwon."

Jay's expression hardened, "And you do? If you have a problem, deal with it, but don't drag him into your issues."

As the argument intensified, Minho's frustration grew evident. "You think you're so special, huh? This little pathetic slut doesn't need your protection. He's just a weakling who can't handle reality."

Jay's patience wore thin. "You're the one who needs a reality check. If you keep harassing him, there will be consequences."

Minho laughed it off. "Consequences? What are you going to do?"

In a swift motion, Jay grabbed Minho's collar, his eyes turning red.

"Cross paths with Jungwon again, and you'll find out what happens when someone threatens what's important to me."

Minho, startled, backed off, and they decided to leave.

Just as Jay turned around to Jungwon, he noticed tears streaming down his face. Without hesitation, he rushed to his side, embracing him tightly.

Jungwon |

As Jay held me, I tried to compose myself, wiping away the tears.

"I... I don't know why I'm crying," I stammered, feeling a mix of embarrassment and confusion.

Jay gently pulled away, his hands resting on my shoulders as he looked into my eyes. "It's okay. Sometimes emotions just need an outlet. That guy has been bothering you for a while, hasn't he?"

I nodded, grateful for Jay's understanding.

"No one should treat you like that. Don't take what he told you to heart, okay? You're a great person."

But the fear lingered, and my tears flowed even more. "I'm just scared. What if he comes after me at school? What if.. he makes things worse?"

Jay cupped my face, wiping away the tears with his thumbs. "Listen, I made it clear to him that he shouldn't mess with you again. I won't let anyone hurt you, and he knows that now. You don't have to be afraid; I've got your back."

I sniffled, still feeling vulnerable. "What if he doesn't care about your warning? What if he's even more angry now?"

Jay smiled reassuringly, "Trust me, Jungwon. He won't bother you again. And if he does, he'll have to deal with me."

I managed a small smile. "Thank you. I don't know what I'd do without you."

"Can we go somewhere else? Away from here?" I asked.

Late night romance | jaywonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें