Chapter 4

I woke up with my alarm going off. It was 5:30am. I got up and took a shower, while in the shower I was listening to Chris brown’s song don’t wake me up god I love that song. Once I got out I put on my grey t-shirt that says ‘make love’ and my black skinny jeans with black and white vans (shoes) then I curled my long black hair. Once I finished I ate a bowl of cereal. Then I sat there thinking that for some reason today I was excited to see Niall. Was it because of his smile or his ocean blue eyes that I get lost in every time?

When I finished my cereal it was 6:45. Mason would be here at 7:00. I had fifteen minutes left. So I went upstairs brushed my teeth, put on a bit of makeup, looked myself in the mirror one last time and then grabbed my bag and headed outside. Mason was there waiting when I opened the door. I locked it and walked to the car and hopped in.

‘Hello Mason.’ I said with a big smile on my face. ‘Wow. Someone’s happy today. He said laughing. ‘Yeah.’ I replied. ‘Did you have a great dream or something?’ he said sounding curious. ‘Nope I just woke up in a happy mode.’ I say with excitement in my voice. ….. On our way to school my phone vibrated it’s a message from my mom saying…

Hey sweetie, I’m going on a business trip. Last minute thing so I won’t be home for a week or so. I trust you alone xx Mom.

I just answered an ok and have fun.

This isn’t the first time my mom leaves on a trip. But I’m always alone so I’m use to it.

When we got to school me, Ira and Isabella went to our first class (Science)

As I walked in science class Niall was there. I have him in almost every class. When I was walking to my seat Niall gave me a dirty look. I looked back at him confused but he just rolled his eyes and turned around. ‘It must be about what happened yesterday.’

As I took notes for the upcoming test the door opened I looked up to see the principal and a new kid.

‘Class this is Trevor Mathews he will be in your class now. I hope you guys will treat him with respect.’ The principal said as she turned around and left.

‘Wow. He’s really cute.’ Ira said smiling. ‘Well Trevor I will have a student show you around.’ The teacher said as he looked to see if someone would volunteer. I just looked down not wanting to do anything. ‘Ada. You will be showing Trevor around for the next few days. Trevor you could go sit next to Ada.’ Great, I thought but, the dude wasn’t that bad looking.

He had Grey/Blue eyes that sparkled. Had hair like Justin Bieber and had a cute smile.

I smiled at him as he came to sit next to me. Niall looked back but I didn’t pay attention because I was talking to Trevor.

‘Hey, I’m Trevor and you must be Ada?’ he said with his cute dimple showing. ‘Yes, I am Ada.’ I said smiling back. ‘Well you have a very cute smile Ada.’ He said with a low chuckle. I blushed at the thought that he liked my smile. ‘Thank you, you do to.’ I said with a smile.

The day went by slow and I was happy it did. Trevor was a really sweet guy.

During lunch he sat next to me and Niall once again gave me a dirty look. I don’t know if it was because Trevor was flirting or was it still because of what happened yesterday. But I didn’t let it get to me.

At the end of the day I said goodbye to Trevor and he kissed my cheek. Wow you know a guy for a day and he’s already kissing my cheek I thought as I started walking. But I felt someone grab my hand and pull me. I turned to see it was Niall.

‘Niall what the hell?’ I said a bit mad. ‘Were working on the project today remember?’ he said as he opened the car door for me to get in.

The car ride was quiet. I just looked out the window and I see Trevor walking. ‘Hey we should give Trevor a ride’ I say looking at Niall. He didn’t answer but started driving faster.

When we got home. I got off and went to open the door. I turned around to see if Niall was coming but he was right behind me. So I opened the door and walked in Niall slammed the door witch made me jump.

‘Ok Niall what’s wrong with you you’ve been acting like a total jack ass.’ I say looking him in the eyes. ‘You really want to know what’s wrong?’ he says walking forward towards me. ‘Yea I do Niall’ I say backing up until I hit the wall behind me.

Niall just looked at me and started kissing me. I was shocked at first but then kissed back.

I liked the kiss. It felt like sparks when our lips touched.

The kiss got heated in my mind I wanted to pull away but my heart said not to.

Then I felt Niall’s hands on my hips, they were slowly sliding up under my shirt. Then the touched my breast. I moaned into the kiss and Niall smirked. He then pulled away and pulled my shirt over my head and he did the same.

We then started kissing again. He then carried me to my room and laid me down and got on top of me, out lips never separating.

Niall then undid my pants and slip then down. I was only in my bra and underwear. I then undid Niall’s pants and he slid out of them.

Me and Niall started kissing again and he pulled me closer to him as he unclipped my bra and threw it on the floor. He then moved down my neck kissing it until he got to my breast and started sucking on them. I moaned out loud. Loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

Niall then started sucking on my right breast and squeezed the left of with his hand. Then he did the same to the other one. He then started kissing down my stomach sending chills down my spine.

Niall then slid my underwear off of me and started eating me out. I kept moaning nonstop.

As I was about to cum, Niall pulled away and kissed me. He then took off his boxers. I looked at his length wide eyed, Niall just smirked and positioned himself.

‘You ready?’ he asked looking me in the eyes. I nodded yes and Niall pushed himself in all the way. I yelled in pain. Niall kissed me and whispered. ‘The pain will go away in a bit babe.’ I nodded and he waited for me to adjust.

I nodded my head signaling him to go. Niall then started thrusting in slowly. I moaned and Niall started thrusting faster. I moaned his name loud and he moaned mine too. Then we both came. He pulled out and laid next to me.

He looked at me and kissed me. ‘I’m happy I’m your partner.’ Niall said hugging me. I smiled and turned to look at him. ‘I hope this isn’t a onetime thing.’ I say looking him in the eyes. Niall kissed me again and said. ‘Ada I’m not the guy everyone says I am. Yea I have my moments but deep down I know how to treat a girl.’ He looked at me and I smiled. ‘Niall I… I think I’m in love with you.’ I said looking down to my hands. Niall grabbed my chin and made me look at him. ‘Ada I love you too.’ Niall says smiling at me.

Me and Niall then climb under the covers and drift off into sleep…..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) hey guys this chapter was written with the help of my cousin (again) lol I hope you guys like it Vote!! Please if you liked it :)