Extra

It's become apparent that you and Alexander are possibly the horniest beings on the planet.

Since that night, you can't seem to get enough.

~The Night in Question~

His feet kick the door open and you hum, tugging at his shirt. Alexander places you on your feet. You're both fumbling with each other's clothing. His jacket falls to the ground and through his clumsy tugging, he rips your blouse open. Alexander pulls back, wearing an apologetic smile. You just pull him back in for a kiss. He reciprocates, guiding you to the bed as you work to get out of your pants.

"Most women.. would be very annoyed at this."

He gestures between your desperate kisses to the torn blouse, and you drop it on the ground.

"If you did that to my blouse I can just imagine what you have in store for me."

You say finally getting out of the last of your clothing.

Alexander parts to take in your body, and you are watching him with just as much appreciation. Your fingers move to his chest, and he brushes the back of his palm against your cheek.

"You are breathtaking.."

He mumbles.

"That's crazy, you took the words right out of my mouth." You smile, relishing in his taunt muscles.

Being an ex assassin paid off it seems.

His lips find yours and you both move onto the bed. Alexander is on top, parting your legs. You hold in a moan, because you can feel his member against your thighs and it's maddening how much that you've wanted this. He grinds against you, and the friction makes your head fall back against the pillow as you grip the sheets. He leans over, littering kisses along your neck. Those kisses turn into soft little bites.

"Are you..marking me.."

He nods into your skin, licking the bruises.

"Others deserve to know what belongs to me, don't you agree?"

You bite your lip.

Lifting your hands, you cup his cheeks. Alexander's focus changes and he looks at you. Your desire is so prominent. He supposed his want must be just as obvious.

He woges, and your breath becomes staggered.

His hands move to your thighs, and you anticipate every moment. When he enters, it's so smooth. You can't remember the last time that you've been with someone. You're surprised that you're this ready. His hips push forward slowly and when he's fully sheathed inside, you grip at his shoulders, turning your head as you let out a moan. Alexander groans, or maybe it's a growl. You can't really tell the difference. All you know is that you've never felt something this perfect.

The texture of his fur gives a strange sensation. You honestly didn't know you had this type of kink until you met Alexander.

"You're awfully submissive, grimm."

It's an arousing tease.

He thrusts forward and you cry out. You're grabbing at his body trying to ground yourself, but it isn't enough. You need more. Somehow he must know. Because he pins your wrists to the bed and every thrust that follows is more delicious than the last.

"Stunning."

That's how the night went.

Your first time with Alexander was everything you craved. Though, you should have known that you would have gotten hooked.