The Eden diary, Page 9 to 11

Does love really exist ?

It's true ! Nobody knows why it happens and nobody knows how it happens. I would like to believe that it cannot be controlled but even scientists are only looking for what love is.

Maybe I'm closed-minded. That wouldn't surprise me. My mother is the most Karen in the world but she's Asian so I don't think it works now.

I'm sixteen years and two months old, I'm anxious to death. Maybe I'm too weird ?

Life is weird though, right ?

You know that at any moment, she could leave you but you don't want her to leave because that will be the end. In a way, we live a hyper toxic relationship with our own life and we decide to poison it or make it perfect, but life is worthless without a little toxic.

I think too much, I think. It's not surprising because I'm an overthinker.

I remember an evening where I, Jessica and others put on our parents' childhood songs like Bumpy ride.

This song is incredible! But the others found it too old. Yet Pitbull is only 48 years old. But I don't know. International Love !

48 years old is still super young, right ?

We have a 32 year difference !

I think it's actually okay. Or maybe I'm too young to know. Well, in two years, I'll be eighteen years old even if it's at 21 that I'm really an adult.

I think I'm a little strange to other people. Even if I'm told it's only in my head.

I remember an important day. On Lauricii's thirteenth birthday. They weren't going to send her to Europe to stay with her cousin, Angélique.

Angélique = Angelic

It's a biblical name but in Europe they no longer see it as biblical or belonging to a religion. That's too cool !

My name is Eden because my parents are Catholic and Eden is the kingdom of God where the first humans lived ! It's fascinating !

Normally I find this name completely stupid but now I love it.

-------- ☀︎ --------