Week twenty-three : to December 24 to December 30

𝓜𝔂 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓔𝓿𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝔂 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓼.

𝓝𝓸𝓪𝓱 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓪 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓪 𝓹𝓪𝓵𝓹𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓳𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓼𝔂 𝓽𝓸𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓼 𝓐𝓭𝓪𝓶 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓱𝓲𝓶 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓻.

𝓘 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓪 𝓯𝓮𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓮 𝓽𝔂𝓹𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂. 𝓘 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓘'𝓶 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓪 𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓮.

𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓓𝓮𝓬𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 24

Noah looks at me while moving his fork on his plate. He stares at Adam and leaves the table without a word, violently putting down his fork. I didn't react.

- What's wrong with him ? Adam ask me.
- Jealousy.
- Seriously, oh damn. This idiot is out of control.
- This jealousy will make him lose his mind.

I get up and go see him.

- You explain to me ?
- This asshole...

He refrains from getting angry for fear of waking the baby.

- He looks at you like I look at you.
- You're possessive and it's not very glamorous.

He's laughing.

- Sorry. He makes you look good so that you love him.
- Did you forget the brain reception when you were born ? I only love you, you idiot.

🅃🅆🄾 🄳🄰🅈🅂 🄻🄰🅃🄴🅁

I take the baby for the first time to the waterfalls near my grandparents' old house in ashes. These two idiots are following us. I go into the water.

The baby laughs pressed against my skin.

- You like ?

The simple freedom of feeling a baby laughing against my warm touch skin. Adam and Noah look at us. I turn to them with a smile.

- I like being a mom.

With their swimsuits on, they throw themselves into the water. I smile. She is playing in the water.

Adam look at her.

- Aurore...

I turn to him confused.

- Rory for the nickname.
- What are you saying. Noah laughs.
- I like Aurore, it's Aurora's French like the princess. And Rory like in this fall series. I smile. Your name will be Aurore, Mi Angelita.

Aurore looks at us perplexed.

- You'll see, you'll love it and if you want when you grow up, you'll choose a new name if you don't like it. I say placing a kiss on her forehead.

-------- ☀︎ --------

Welcome to Aurore !

In the next chapter, I give you the descriptions of the characters.

I say goodbye and enjoy reading descriptions !