Jessica seen by Lauricii

Jessica Jensen is one of the best friends you can have. Even though we have Atlantis separating us, we call each other every day. Quite a phone bill, I tell you. Oh, I could tell you about our last vacation which was around Christmas. It must have been three months already. I never liked the end of the year and she even less liked the beginning with her birthday.

An ordinary summer at the lake with Jessy's grandparents. Mr and Mrs Crown. Mustache too. I remember this little, well-kept house. A large country house. It's just like Jessy likes them. Jessy and I had made our refuge there because strangely no one ever came but just in case, we wrote our passage and the next day, it was still there. We never knew why it was so well maintained but it was a mystery that enchanted us. I remember we were listening to a very recent vinyl of Candy by Robbie Williams on repeat. We were dancing all over the house, I'm sure in advance that if something happens, Jessy will take refuge there.

I must admit that it never really reassured me that one day, she could find herself alone in the world. Here's hoping that day doesn't come any time soon.

-------- ☀︎ --------

Sorry, this chapter is very short but I must admit that Lauri is not very important to the story so I don't dwell too much on her.

So ! Bye !