Week one : to June 25 to July 1

𝓘 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓲𝓽𝓼 𝓽𝓸𝓵𝓵. 𝓢𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪 𝓭𝓸𝓮𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱. 𝓘 𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓱 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓘 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓿𝓸𝓲𝓭 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓲𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓶𝓼.

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓪𝓼𝓼 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓽.

𝓦𝓮𝓭𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓭𝓪𝔂, 𝓙𝓾𝓷𝓮 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

Stella clung to my legs.

- Hey, hello you.

I took her in my arms and took her to the front on the porch. An abandoned boat floated on the lake. The blanket protected me from the cold of nature even in the middle of summer, the world had become ice. I looked into the distance. I had discovered that the human world was self-destructing. I had narrowly escaped death each time when I went to town. They had divided the planet into territory and if we dared to enter, we had only death to greet us.

- The last of us would be jealous.

The world was no longer what it used to be. I watched the lake swallow up the last human trace that floated on it. I returned when I saw someone in the distance stretching his bow in my direction. A cry of pain broke the silence. I put a vinyl on and lay down in bed. Stella returned to the porch and I don't know what it saw.

𝓘 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓪 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂 𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝔂 𝓪𝓷 𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓸𝔀. 𝓦𝓪𝓼 𝓲𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓾𝔂 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝔂𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓭𝓪𝔂 ?

𝓘 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓾𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓸𝓭. 𝓘 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓫𝓮 𝓱𝓾𝓷𝓰𝓻𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓸 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓢𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪. 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓬𝓱 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓿𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓼 𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓲𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓸 𝓬𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓯𝓸𝓸𝓭.

𝓣𝓱𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓙𝓾𝓷𝓮 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

The sky had been overcast since the landslides. Sometimes there were clearings but it was so rare that I took advantage of it to see the animals of the forest. During one of my explorations, I found a herd of cows. I had fed them since they sometimes came to see me.

I walked into the forest and crossed it to get to the main road which belonged to a certain John. I had to cross it to get to town then when he appeared. A smile appeared on my face as he pointed a gun at me. The loneliness had made me an adrenaline junkie.

- What are you doing here ? John said.
- I'm here to kill you. I laughed.
- Damn, you're weird.
- Welcome to madness, dearest.

I knew that at any moment he could kill me.

- How do you want to kill me ? You are barehanded. - You focus too much on the little details.

I approached him very calmly.

- Don't come any closer !

I continued moving forward without showing fear as I was about to get hit.

- You probably know that you piss off everyone by laying down the law on this road that we all cross. So I'm going to kill you so everyone can get through it safely, okay ?

Before he even understood, I slit his throat. Blood splattered on my clothes. Hearing him choke on his own blood disgusted me but I did nothing. An arrow passed a few centimeters from me and stuck in a tree further away. I untied the arrow and threw it on the ground.

-Who is the bastard who dared to harm a tree ?
- Are they important to you ?
- More than humans. Come on show yourself !

The guy from yesterday showed up with a look of disgust for the corpse.

- Don't you think it's like we're in Hungers Games ?
- You are a sociopath.
- She said when she just killed someone in cold blood.
- To help others. Now no one is going to piss off with this route.
- Are we really talking in front of a dead body ?

I went into the forest.

- Hey ! Wait for me. I have a favour to ask you.
- Killing me is a disservice.
- I noticed you live in the lake house.
- And so ?
- Would you be willing to host someone ?
- You're not serious, I hope.
- I promise not to kill you.
- Fuck you.

I went home, slamming the door.

- Stella, do you believe me if I tell you that a stranger wants to come here ?

It rubbed against my legs.

- He looked like Henry. It's weird. He doesn't wear glasses and he seems to know the forest well like me. But I'm not going to host it ! I know that you know that I will end up doing it because of my kindness but that he waits, this archer.

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓴 𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓫𝔂 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓶𝓼 𝓮𝔁𝓬𝓮𝓹𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓰𝓾𝔂 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓮. 𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂, 𝓘 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓼 𝓶𝓮.
𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓹.

𝓢𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓙𝓾𝓵𝔂 𝓸𝓷𝓮

-------- ☀︎ --------

Already new characters.
Sources of problems ?

Byee!