Week twenty-two : to December 17 to December 23

- She didn't make it, sorry, Mister Reed.

-☀︎-☀︎- ☀︎ - ☀︎-☀︎-

Adam deserved to die at the hands of that bitch. The worst bastard I've ever met in my life. Noah thinks the same but we have to keep our heads high.

- So you only survive from the beginning.

I want to rip out his tongue and then burn it in front of his watery eyes. I glance at Noah who holds back from releasing it.

Why keep him when he's the worst jester we've met in a long time, it's quite simple, he owes us a favor and we can't wait to see who succeeds it to make him leave, this you fucker.

- How many times are you going to say it ? say Noah as he approaches him.

I pick him up and carry him to the bedroom.

- I'm going to make him eat his satisfied smile, damn it.

I take him in my arms.

- Sorry, I...I can't see him and now I regret having taken him out of your killing spree. he say angrily.
- Do you want me to take care of it ?
- We need him.
- So what do you really need ?

He smiles mischievously at me.

- Stop thinking with your crotch, will you ? I laugh.
- I didn't do anything ! he say, raising his hands as a sign of peace.

I leave him and go see this idiot.

- I thought you were fucking. he smile.
- What exactly you want ? I say annoyed.
- Give me your suggestions.
- I don't know.
- You know exactly what I want.

A horribly smiley smile appears on his lips.
Hesitation overwhelms me.
He comes closer to me and looks over my shoulder.

- You should be wary of your dear lover, Jensen. He is no longer the same. You know as much as I do what he has become and you shouldn't open your heart to him.

He kisses my temple, smiling at Noah.

- Distrust is your best friend. say Adam.

I swallow my saliva with difficulty.

- What did he tell you ? Noah say.
- Nothing super smart. I laugh nervously.
- Okay. he say with a frown.

I'm going out armed. I rush into the forest. Inside, human life died on the day of my massacre.

I climb a fir tree and look at the horizon. I see a pack of wolves. I get down and head towards them, leaving my weapons near the tree. I cross half the forest. I stop when I see a lone female wolf.

- Hey, hello you. Is everything okay ?

She disappears through the tall grass.

- NICE ! REALLY COOL !

I hear the muffled cry of a baby. I crouch down and discover a lifeless woman and an infant still hanging by the umbilical cord.

- Oh damn it sucks !

I run as fast as possible to my weapons. I get there and take my knife before leaving. I finally arrive and see the she-wolf feeding him.

- Thanks. I didn't want to be long.

I sat down next to the she-wolf. She licks my face. I gently pick up the baby when he is well fed. She rests her head against my thigh as if she needs to rest.

- I don't want to take you for fear of taking you away from your world.

She licks my stomach then on the skin. She stands up and bows to me. I do the same to her. When it is completely go, I cut the cord. I take off my sweater and hold the baby against my skin.

- I will take care of it, I promise you, ladies.

I hide the corpse of the unfortunate mother.

I walk as calmly as possible. I can't get this cut throat out of my head. This little one's mother died at the hands of another human. It can't be an animal.

The she-wolf follows me without mounting herself. Arriving at the tree, I take my things. My skin is covered with blood from childbirth.

-------- ☀︎ --------

A BABY !
Poor mother...

I hope you managed to understand me because at times I got lost too. Ha ha ha.