Jessica seen by Sara

Jessy called me to come with her to a party. Barely fifteen years old, she was already acting like an adult.

When I saw her, I didn't recognize her right away.

- You dyed your hair !
- Yes, do you like it ?
- Of course ! But why did you straighten your hair ?
- The coloring made them like this.

She was only wearing a simple dress but she was so pretty that it wasn't a problem. We danced until I got tired of guys staring at me. While she was simply sexier than me with her swaying hips. She danced all the time and seeing her show off her talent to people in the evening made me want to admire her even more. She made me want to be her so much. That's what I didn't miss when that day she disappeared.

🄽🄴🅇🅃 🄳🄰🅈

I was in pain everywhere and seeing her without any emotion. No sign of pain or fatigue, she followed the class. I had this feeling of injustice in my blood. She seemed so full of energy and I looked like an old woman carrying her vegetables. Ever since I was little, I've had this jealousy towards her and I didn't regret it. I admit that Jessy gave me the impression of being on her level but it was false. She was too perfect to be equal to me.

Six months before that day, a fairly young woman came to ask me questions about Jessica and I was only able to answer her.

Jessica Jensen is her. She is perfection and she knows it. Everyone is at her feet even if she doesn't notice it. She is more popular than the popular. Her authentic way of being must bring her joy. She is like that. She annoys me so much but she's my friend. Well I think. I don't know ! She's just a beautiful girl who doesn't play on her charm ! She doesn't want to please anyone but herself. Her favorite fucking phrase is : " We must already please ourselves and then be interested in what others think of us."
She is so perfect just in her words.

- Do you hate her ?
- What if I hate her ? Yes, of course. I want to see her throne fall. She deserves it !

Jessy appeared from around the corner and stopped beside me.

- Oh hello ma'am.
- Hello to you.
- Sara, come on, we're going to be late for high school.

She went ahead.

- Too perfect, I told you. Bye.
- Good bye, young lady.

I caught her without problem.

- You're finally here. she smiled.

I knew I didn't hate her but I just didn't want to admit to myself that I had fallen under her spell.

- You looked angry when this woman spoke to you. Are you ok ?

Far too perfect for this world.

-------- ☀︎ --------

OMG !

What is this woman ? She's so mysterious !

Are you liked this chapter ?

I say : Good day ! Bye bye ! Take care of yourself.

We are all perfect even if perfection does not exist.