Ch 40

Brad: Call the police!

Brad stood up and marched towards the door. Carrie screamed his name telling him to come back but he didn't. They then all followed him outside.

Brad: what the fuck do you want!

Mike: Carrie please come back with me!

Brad then punched him which made him fall immediately. Mike then stood up and began to fight with Brad. Steph's and Shanna's husbands both tried to pull them apart but they couldn't. Carrie screamed Brad's name but its like he never heard her voice.
Brad soon was on top of Mike beating the hell out of him. There was blood everywhere from both of them but mainly it was all Mike's. Mike looked dead to everywhere. "Brad!! Please stop!" Carrie screamed!
Brad turned his head and looked directly at Carrie. She was crying the entire time, she never wanted to see Brad like that, nor did Brad wanted to see himself like that in front of her or their family.
2 police officers came and pulled them apart.
"Wait where are you taking him?" Carrie screamed at the cops.

Brad: Carrie don't worry it will be ok! I love you!😘

Brad gave her a kiss before he was put inside the cop car. An ambulance was called to take Mike away. After a couple minutes the police and ambulance left. Carrie immediately ran towards a bedroom and began to cry. Huck came into the room and laid down with Carrie.

Huck: mommy is daddy gonna stay in jail?

Carrie: I don't know baby! I don't know.

She then cuddled up next to Huck and fell asleep. After about 4 hours her phone rang.

Carrie: hello?

Brad: Carrie!

Carrie: Brad! Omg are you ok?

Brad: can you come pick me up at the jail?

Carrie: yea I'll be there in a lil, love you!

She then asked Steph if she can use her car.

Steph: of course! Call me if anything happens!

Carrie: ok I'll be back.

Huck: mommy can I go?

Carrie: I'm sorry Huck but I know your daddy doesn't want you to see him in there. How about we'll bring you guys a kids meal from Sonic!

Huck: ok! Thanks mom!

Carrie then left her sister's house and headed to the Checotah Police Station. She got there in less than 10 minutes.

Carrie: I'm to pick up Brad, Brad Paisley!

Police Officer: Your Carrie Underwood! Omg I'm such a big fan! Can I take a picture?

Carrie: I'm sorry its just that I'm not in the mood. I can maybe give you an autograph!

Police officer: ok! No worries!

Carrie: is Brad ready to leave?

Police Officer: yea just sign these papers.

Brad then came out with his hands cuffed and his face down. The officer uncuffed his hands and then Carrie walked towards him.

Carrie: Brad?

She grabbed his hand and took him outside to the car. She stopped and held him tight.

Carrie: Brad, its ok! Don't worry about it. He wiped his tears and got into the passenger side. He buckled up and put his head on the window. Carrie then got in and drove to Sonic.

Carrie: Babe do you want anything?

He didn't answer, he was lost in a dream but with his eyes staring out the window. Carrie then drove through the drive-thru and began to order.

Carrie: um can I get 2 kids meals.

Person: anything else?

Carrie: Brad?...

Carrie: um can I get a grilled cheese sandwich and thats it!

They then headed back to the Steph's house.
Once they got there Huck and Jasper ran over to Brad and gave his legs a hug. Brad gave them a kiss on the head before they ran back into into the house with their food. Doug and Sandy ran towards Brad for a hug as well. Brad then just went into the backyard and sat down on the picnic table with his face down on it. He fell asleep instantly.

Steph: whats wrong with him?

Carrie: I don't know! He's been like that since I picked him up.

Carole: go talk to him!

Carrie: mom I've tried but he just ignores me.

Stephan: Carrie if you love him then you'll go and talk to him.

Carrie then went into the backyard and sat right next to him. She rubbed his back while resting her chin on his shoulder. "Babe whats wrong?"

Brad: its just that I don't want you seeing me like that ever! I don't want the kids seeing me like that either!

Carrie: its ok Brad! The reason why I told you to stop was because he practically looked dead already. I didn't want you to kill him even though theres times that I want that! I love you know that!

Brad: I will promise you that it will never happen again! I should of just waited for the cops to come!

Carrie: is he alive?

Brad: yup! But he's for sure gonna get 10 yrs or more!

Carrie: you see now he can't hurt us! Come on lets go inside! Its been a long day, plus tomorrow we're all going to the zoo. Huck was telling me that he really wanted to go so I scheduled plans for all of us.

She then sat on his legs and faced him. "Baby I love you so much you know that!"

Brad: i know! Hey did you see whats on Twitter?

Carrie: Wait does it say that your in jail already?

Brad: no but I bet tomorrow it will be there! But did you see it today?

Carrie: no I haven't checked, why?

Brad: well yesterday when we hugged after "Oh Love" a fan got a picture of me kissing you on your cheek while we were hugging. #paisleywood is trending!

Carrie: omg 😂😂😂 I'm just waiting till everyone finds out!

Brad: what if our sex tape gets leaked

Carrie: WHAT SEX TAPE!!😡😡 BRAD don't tell that you recorded us!😡

Brad: I'm just joking Care!😂😂😂

Carrie: you better be!!😡😡

Brad: imagine how much money we'll make off of that😂

Carrie: BRAD!!! 😡😡😡😡 I'm being serious!!

Brad then picked her by the butt and took her inside. "How about we make one!😂😂"

Carrie: BRAD do you want to die!😡

Brad: think about it, then we'll have our own reality show called "Keeping Up With Paisleys"😂😂😂

Carrie then punched Brad in the shoulder.

Brad: ok ok ok I was just joking!😂😂 That actually did hurt!

Carrie: well good!

**Short Chapter but I hope y'all liked it! Please comment/vote! It means a lot!