Ch 37

Hotel Suite Room in Tulsa, OK...

Carrie was in a pair of shorts, a plain white t-shirt with no bra, and a bowl of popcorn. She had been sitting on the couch watching tv while the kids were sleeping in their rooms. Brad out in the lobby getting the rooms for their parents. After several minutes he finally went into the suite.

Carrie: hey!

Brad: hola gorgeous! How you feeling?

Carrie: um still tired but this movie is too good to not watch.

Brad: let me guess, its horror huh!

Carrie: yup! Wanna join!

Brad: I love too! Let me hang my sweater and then I'll join you!

Carrie: hurry!

Brad came back with his joggers still but no shirt. He went over to Carrie and gave her a kiss. He then laid down and rested his head on her chest. Carrie gave him a kiss on his head and gave him some popcorn as well.
He began to tickle her chest with his lips which made giggle.

Brad: hey Care!

Carrie: yes??!

Brad: I ask you something?

Carrie: of course! Whats up baby!

Brad: did you get implants? 😂

Carrie: omg really!

Brad: I'm being serious! Either they got bigger magically or you got implants!

Carrie: babe I'm flattered but you need to stop!

Brad: what you don't like me staring at your body?

Carrie: no Brad its not that!

He then got on top of her which made their faces centimeters apart.

Brad: Are you mad!

Carrie: no of course not! Why would I?

Brad: I don't know, it looked like you were getting annoyed!

Carrie: Babe you can never annoy me! I'm literally obsessed with you!

Brad: your so cheesy!

He then gave her kisses all around her neck causing her to let out little moans. He reached to her breast and gave her a sarcastic laugh. Carrie with her force turned him around so that she was on top of him. She began to give his entire chest kisses while tracing his abs with her fingers. She then grabbed his joggers and pulled them halfway off. Suddenly Huck came into the living room, still sleepy and said, "My baby brother is crying"

Carrie then ducked down and said, "I'm going!" Huck went back to their room and Brad&Carrie both laughed.

Carrie: you see what you cause!😂

Brad: hey your the one who going too far!😂

Carrie: Your gonna pay real bad
Paisley, first let me get Isaiah!😏

After a couple minutes Carrie came back running and then jumped on to Brad's back. He immediately let out a groan, he dropped on the couch and then tried to walk. He stumbled to the kitchen counter and then rest his head on the counter. He began to rub his back groaning the entire time.

Carrie: omg Brad I'm so sorry!

Brad: its ok

Carrie stood up and walked towards him. She began to rub his back while resting her head on his shoulder.

Carrie: I'm sorry!

Carrie was the kind of person who was really emotional, tears ran down her face.