Ch 18

Brad then walked towards but then went around her. Carrie grabbed his hand and pulled him in for a hug. "I'm sorry! For everything I've done!," she said. Brad just held her tight, both crying the entire time.

Brad: Carrie go back home and raise your family. I've got to go!

Carrie: please Brad stay with me! I want to raise my family but with you in it! I love you!

She then kissed him with so much passion. Brad knew this was he wanted but then he pulled back.

Brad: it's too late! I'm gonna miss you so much! Love you!

He then walked out his door and put his suitcase inside the truck and took off to the airport. Carrie stood there crying hysterically! She walked up to his room and went inside his closet. She grabbed one of his black t-shirts and raised it to her face. She loved his scent, she then laid on the bed crying and crying and crying holding the shirt as if it was a stuffed bear. After a couple minutes she got up and left his house. She headed towards Miranda's to pick up Isaiah.

Miranda: Carrie were you crying? What happened?!

Carrie: he left!

Miranda: did you tell him how you felt?

Carrie: yes but it was too late for him I guess!

Miranda: I'm so sorry Carrie!

Carrie: can I get Isaiah. Ima go home, I've got some cleaning to do.

Miranda: yea let me go get him!

Miranda took him to Carrie's car and tied him up. Miranda hugged Carrie and told her, "I'm gonna get in the shower. Can I go to your and help you clean. My house is really boring."

Carrie: ok I'll see you in a couple of hours. Bye!

She decided to stop by Chick-Fil-A for some fries. She went through the drive-thru and pulled up to the window.

Chick-Fil-A worker: omg your Carrie Underwood!

Carrie: yes I am!

Worker: omg omg your like my biggest idol ever!

Carrie: thank you!

Worker: sorry to ask you this but it looks like you were crying!

Carrie: oh... Um its just allergies

Worker: we're making the fries fresh but its gonna take a while. Can you park in the parking lot. I'll bring them to you. And don't worry I won't say I saw you.

Carrie: yea sure! Thanks

Carrie then went around and parked. She began to remember the times that Carrie went over to Brad's to record "High Life." All of the laughs they had that day.

2 minutes later..

Worker: here you go Carrie! Bye

Carrie: thanks Bye!

She left the parking lot and headed home.
Once she arrived she began to eat and watch some tv shows that she recorded on her dvr.

3 hours later...

Carrie heard the door knock so she stood up and headed towards it. It rang again, "Miranda I'm going!" It rang once again, she then grabbed the door nob and said, "Geez Miranda I said I was goi..... BRAD!!!!!!😱😱😱😱"