Ch 12

Brad grabbed her by the waist and spun her around. He then hugged her tight and then began to cry. "I love you Care so much! I don't want anything to happen to you. Please just please take care of yourself and Isaiah!," he said. Carrie hugged him back and began to cry as well. "Brad I love you too! I know you want the best for me and my baby!"

Brad: call me if you need anything. No matter if its just to help you with Isaiah!

Carrie: i will don't worry! Your the first one I'll call.

Brad: thank you for everything you've done for me

Carrie: Brad you know I'll do anything for you! Take care I'll see you later at my house don't forget!

Brad: I won't! Drive safe.

Brad then watched her drive by with tears down his eyes. He couldn't take her out of is mind. He wanted to know that she was safe every second of her life.
He then walked into his house and ran upstairs to his bedroom. It was a mess, Kim had came to get all of her stuff but he was glad that she did. He got ready for bed and jumped in. Huck, Jasper, and his father came in to surprise Brad. They hugged him and then left the room to let him rest. Brad connected his phone to his charger and set the alarm to 12 in the afternoon. He instantly fell to sleep.

Carrie arrived home, she walked in and immediately headed upstairs. Her parents heard her running upstairs so they got out of bed and ran towards her.

Stephan: what happen dear! Is Brad alright?

Carrie: he's ok! He just has a sprained wrist and a couple bruises.

Carol: thank god!! what happened??

Carrie: a deer jumped in front of him. The driver couldn't control the car and it went into a ditch. But atleast he's ok, I've been at the hospital the entire time. I gave him a ride home so he could rest.

Carol: Carrie but why are you crying Brad's ok.

Carrie: we had a long talk about...

Carol: about Mike right?

Carrie: yea.. Brad told me that all he wanted was to know that me and my baby were safe.

Stephan: Carrie I'm so glad to know that there's someone other than us that wants you to be safe.

Carol: we have to tell you something. Mike came and took all of his stuff.

Carrie didn't respond back, she just went into her room and closed the door. She checked on Isaiah and then got into some pajamas and laid on her bed. She knew that Brad wanted know that she was home and safe. So she grabbed her phone and texted him, "Hey I just arrived home! Sleep well! See you later Brad!"
She then fell asleep.

2:00 pm-
Carrie stood up scared do to the door bell ringing. She jumped out of bed and ran to her bedroom door. She then saw Carol opening the front door. "Hey Brad!," Carol said.

Carrie: omg Brad is here! He can't see me like this!

She ran back to her bathroom and began to shower.

Brad: hi Mrs Underwood!

Carol: Brad!! How are you feeling? We were so worried!

Brad: I'm fine! Just a sprained wrist and a couple bruises.

Stephan: hey Brad!! We're so glad
your alright!!

Brad: thank you sir!!

Carol: come in! I think Carrie is in her bedroom with Isaiah. Go on and surprise her!

Brad: you sure?

Carol: yes go on. Huck and Jasper come with me. I've got some snacks.

They followed Carol to the kitchen while Brad headed up the stairs towards Carrie's bedroom. He knocked on her door but no answer. When he had knocked the door had slightly opened. He push it in and notice Isaiah in his crib but no Carrie anywhere. "Hey Care!! Hello!!" Suddenly Carrie came out if the bathroom room with a towel. "Oh my god!,"
she screamed. Brad blushed and wanted to stare but he knew it wasn't right so he turned and faced the door.