Ch 33

Brad and Carrie both came out of the shower and began to dry themselves selfs.

Brad: the day isn't even over and you still got one more surprise!

Carrie: tell me!!

Brad: nope! Not the perfect time. Later tonight!

Carrie: Ugh ok! Hey the weather is perfect outside

Brad: wanna go next to the pool then?

Carrie: exactly!

Carrie then grabbed a colorful bikini with some short shorts and a tank-top. Brad just weared his black nike shorts.

They then grabbed some drinks headed outside. Brad sat on the lawn chair while Carrie removed her shorts and shirt. Brad couldn't keep his eyes off of her. She had the perfect body.

Brad: god your so hot!

Carrie: not as hot as you!

Brad: yea biggest lie I've ever heard

Carrie laughed and then laid right to his body. She drank a sip of the beer and cuddled up next to Brad. She moved her leg over his while tracing Brad's abs with her hand.

Brad: you know that tickles me!

Carrie: awe little baby is ticklish!

Brad: you could go lower!😂😂

Carrie: BRAD!!!

She gave him a slap on the chest.

Brad: I'm just joking! I just wanted to see your reaction!

Carrie: yea sure! You really need to calm down!

Brad: I said I was joking!

Carrie: I know but sometimes it gets annoying!

Brad: ok ok! Fine you win like always!

At this point Brad was now in a different mood.

Carrie: babe?

Brad: huh!

Carrie: I'm just joking too!

Brad drank another sip of his beer while putting his sunglasses on.

Carrie: Brad I said I was joking!

Carrie then sat up and moved on top of his thighs. She grabbed his hands and rested them on her legs.

Carrie: Brad!!

Brad just ignored her the entire time, his eyes wondered off instead of looking at Carrie.

She then threw his sunglasses off of his face and leaned in for a kiss. Brad he smiled and looked straight into her eyes.

Carrie: oh so you were just joking then!

Brad: yup! But atleast I got what I wanted!

They laughed and began to tickle eachother. After a couple minutes of playing Carrie began to give him kisses on his neck. Brad moved his hands throughout her body before letting them rest on her butt. She then stopped and looked at Brad.

Carrie: I love you so much Brad!

Brad: But I love you even more!

Carrie: thank you for everything! And by everything I literally mean everything. You've done so much for me throughout all of these years and I feel like I have never thanked you enough.

Brad: Care you don't have to thank me. Everything I've done for you was because I wanted to. I don't expect you to thank me at all. As long as I know that you love me and my kids then what else do I need. Your the greatest thing that has ever happened to me.

Carrie: awe well if your trying to make me cry then it worked! I love you babe!

She cuddled back onto him and fell asleep. After about an hour they heard the kids coming.

Brad: Care wake up! The kids are here!

Carrie: Carry me please!

He slid her shorts back on and then the tank-top. Brad then picked her up and carried her inside, slowly dropping her onto the couch.

Huck and Jasper: daddy!!! Mommy!!!

They ran up to them and gave them a huge hug.

Carrie: we've missed you too!

Stephan: hey Brad! I thought you were on tour!

Brad: I was but I couldn't take it anymore, I had to come and see the family!

Carole: awe what a nice surprise. I'm sure Carrie loved it!

Carrie: I loved it!

Carole then gave Isaiah to Brad.

Carrie: awe look at my baby! I've missed you! Thanks mom and dad for taking the kids out. We really needed alone time to catch up on some few things.

Then Doug and Sandy came in.

Sandy: Brad!! Oh my god when did you get here!

Brad: hey mom! Hey dad!

They hugged and then went up to Carrie for a hug as well. Carrie then went over to Brad and gave him a hug. Brad kept her in a tight grip as she rested her head on his chest.

Brad: I had to come back! I couldn't take it anymore. So i left early this morning and got here a few hours ago. Me and Care had to catch up on some few things so it was worth it.

Sandy: awe well I'm so happy that everyone is here.

Brad: I actually have a surprise for you all!

Doug: what is it?

Brad: well actually you all are gonna find out later this night. Blake and Miranda are coming as well. I've planned a big dinner. Don't worry none of are gonna have to cook, I got that all taken care of.

Carrie: you didn't tell me this!

Brad: I said I had a surprise!

Carrie: is the dinner the surprise?

Brad: uh its part of it. Your just gonna have to wait till later.

4 hours later....

Miranda: (whispering) Care whats all this about?

Carrie: I don't know! Did Blake tell you?

Miranda: no he just said that we were going to your house for a special dinner. Omg do you think Brad is gonna prop...

Carrie: propose?? I don't know!

Miranda: omg Care what if its that!

Carrie: Omg omg then....

Blake: hey what are you two whispering about!

Carrie: oh nothing!

Miranda: yea Blakey! Girl talk!

Brad then stood up and called everybody's attention!

Blake: doesn't Brad look so cute!

Carrie: omg 😂😂😂 back off Blake he's mine!

Miranda: Blake!!! Wth!!!

Blake: I'm just joking honey!

Brad: well guys its time to reveal my surprise!

Brad then walked over to Carrie. Miranda and Carrie couldn't stop staring at eachother. They knew what was coming...

Brad: well I've been really wanting to do this since I first met Carrie.....

***stay tuned! Short ch I know! Lol