Ch 31

"We should get going! I have to leave in about 2 hours or so!," Brad said.

Carrie: already?

Brad: Care I don't want to leave either but I have to. Boys come on, its time to go!

They got back into the car and headed home. Once they were home Brad followed Carrie upstairs while the boys were playing with their xbox.
Carrie laid next to Isaiah on the bed, her face could tell it all. She didn't want Brad to leave but she knew he had to.
She then felt his warm body cuddled up next to her, he rested his hand on her waist slowly rubbing it back and forth.

Brad: Carrie you have to understand

Carrie: I do but I just know that once you leave, I'm gonna feel alone without you.

Brad: it's only 2 days! I'll call you every second that I can!!! Actually I'll FaceTime you, that way I can see your beautiful face and everyone else's. Plus now we have your parents nearby. Soon mine would be living here too!

Carrie: Well that does sound a lot better. But its different because your not gonna be here when I need you!

Brad: Care please don't make me feel worse than how I feel. You think I would rather go and tour then be here with you and my kids!

Carrie: no its not that!

Brad: then?

Carrie: nothing Brad!

Brad: I have an idea! How about you sing Remind Me with me!

Carrie: what do you mean?? I can't leave Isaiah and the kids alone!

Brad: FaceTime!! We'll FaceTime during the concert! I rather have you singing with me live than having a hologram or a video. I would love it, the fans would love it, and youll love it. Plus we haven't sung together in a long time!

Carrie: can I think about it?

Brad: of course!

Carrie got back up and carried Isaiah to his crib. She then went back to cuddling with Brad. She put her left leg over his and her head on his chest. Brad put his hand around her and gave her a kiss on the forehead. He then set his alarm for another 30 minutes of sleep.

Half an hour later....

Carrie woke up to Brad's phone alarm and his forehead on her right boob.

Carrie: babe! Get up! Your gonna be late for your flight!

Brad groaned and said, "10 more minutes!" Carrie laughed and began to tickle him. "Brad come on! Its time! Plus your on my boob!"
He sat up and stretched, letting out a loud pain. "You ok?," Carrie asked.

Brad: my back is a little sore. Oh and sorry for laying on your...

Carrie giggled and then began to rub his lower back while resting her head on his shoulder. "I'm gonna miss you a lot Brad!"

Brad: It's only gonna be two days. And then I won't have another concert till a week.

Carrie: I know but....

Brad: Care I'm never gonna leave you! I promise you that! The last thing I want is you to feel alone, because your not. You have me!

He laid back down but this time on his face.

Carrie: do you want a massage?

Brad: sure

Carrie sat on his legs right below his butt. She added lotion to his back and began massage it. She loved feeling his muscles and Brad loved it whenever Carrie touched him with her soft hands.