Chapter - 47

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Y/n yelled as Taehyung engulfed her into a hug.

Suddenly there was sounds of cheering echoing through the hall. Y/n and Taehyung broke the hug and found it was the other members and Taehyung's mom and dad clapping for them.

"WOAH HYUNG WILL BE MARRIED NOW. I HOPE I ALSO FIND SOMEONE LIKE Y/N IN MY LIFE!!" Jungkook yelled happily in astonishment and happiness that he felt.

"Yes and you Kim Taehyung, you have to take care of my sister. Make her cry and you will never be found again!!" Yoongi said in a very serious voice. As Taehyung gulped. Whole world was afraid of him but he was afraid of his Yoongi hyung.

"Yes don't you dare make my child cry." Taehyung's mom said.

"Our daughter." Taehyung's dad said as he and Mrs. Kim hugged y/n who hugged them back.

Taehyung felt confused was that really his family? It didn't feel so, they are more of y/n's family.

"B-but who will walk me down the aisle?" Y/n said as her face saddened a bit. Which everyone noticed. Taehyung was about to speak when Jimin said,

"Why are you worrying y/n? I am still here."

"Shut up! I am older than you I will walk her down the aisle." Namjoon said but got cutted again.

"Stop, she will walk with her sunshine isn't it?" Hoseok said with the brightest smile.

"What the? I will walk her!" Yoongi demanded.

"All of you are wrong, I am the oldest. I, World wide handsome will walk my world wide beautiful sister. Isn't it?" Jin said flexing his looks.

Y/n chuckled seeing them fighting. Just a moment back she was worried about who would walk her but she already got her brothers.

"Stoooppp, why will you guys walk her down the aisle?" Taehyung's father said as everyone got silent not understanding what he meant. His face looked serious as he came forward towards y/n keeping a hand on her cheek and smiled,

"Why will you guys walk her when her father is still there." Everyone shared glances at the words.

"Y/n, you tell me will you let me walk you down the aisle? Will you let me have the blessing of being a girl's father. The blessing of your father?" The words came out of Mr. Kim's mouth and Y/n could feel tears forming in her eyes but she didn't stop them and let them fall as she immediately nod her head hugging Mr. Kim.

" I will Appa!" Y/n's words felt like honey for Mr. Kim's ear. His dream of having a daughter was finally fulfilled. Before making y/n as his daughter in law he was accepting her as a daughter.

"Oh I think no one loves me anymore!' Taehyung said pouting and wiped his invisible tears to what everyone chuckled at his childishness.

"Ofcourse we love you but we love our y/n more isn't it?" Taehyung's mom said as she hugged her from the otherside and planted a kiss on her cheek. Everyone nodded their head slowly and hugged y/n together. Taehyung looked at how his family hugged y/n and whined stomping his feet. "What about me?" Taehyung asked sulking more who would say he was a grown up man.

While Taehyung said all these things from inside he was being the happiest. Knowing that y/n never got the family's love and when his y/n is happy he is happy.

He however dramatically turned to the other side hugging but chuckled as well when no one saw. While everyone knew he was just acting, y/n being naive in his love went towards him and hugged him from behind.

While Taehyung smiled internally he kept a serious face.

"Tae are you angry?" Y/n asked and Taehyung hummed still smiling from inside.

"Don't be. I know what it feels to not have a family and they love you. After all you are the reason they love me. If it weren't for you, I would have never got this much love. You are the reason I was able to get this much love. If you are angry on me then where will I go? I have no one.  I know you will understand don't be angry please, if it wasn't for you I would not even have been able to - able to li-" Before y/n could complete her words Taehyung turned back hugging her. Everyone shared glances that were filled with tears.

At this point everyone felt y/n's pain that she had been feeling for years.

"Stop don't you dare say that. I did nothing okay. You deserve all this love. You only and only deserve love. I did nothing it was all your destiny, afterall you faced so much all your life." Taehyung kissed on y/n's forehead as she pulled apart her eyes had some tears that Taehyung wiped off with his thumb.

"So you are not angry on me for getting your parents' love?" Y/n asked still being confused.

"You are so innocent, I can never be angry on you for this. Instead I want everyone to love you more than love me.  Because even I love you more than myself. It was always your family and will always be your family." Taehyung completed and y/n let out a sob. She felt overwhelmed after hearing all those sweet words. Taehyung hugged her again protectively

When she almost stopped crying Taehyung pulled out of the hug but instead recieved a smack on the back of his head.

"Yah you punk! I said na, don't make my sister cry!!" Yoongi said to which Taehyung whined again.

"Hyungg that you could have said just like that"

"Okk leave it let's hug." Taehyung said as he tried hugging Yoongi but he immediately tried pushing him.

"Yaah yahh don't you dare!!"

"Oh come on!"

"Go and hug your damn would be wife you punk!!"

"No I want you only and only."

Taehyung said running behind Taehyung as she smiled seeing two grown up men fighting like kids. She couldn't help but to laugh aloud. And seeing her laughing so soulful laughter for the first time.

Everyone smiled again as now it was time to make arrangements for the grand wedding.