CHAPTER 4

"Wait, don't go. Let's be friends."Y/N said  and Taehyung's face beamed with a smile.

"Thank you so much." Taehyung said and hugged y/n, however on realizing what he was doing he parted away immediately and let out a small "Sorry."

"Wait, let me call your gurdian." Taehyung said making y/n shiver in fear.

"No! don't." She said trying her best to hide the fact that she was scared of them and Taehyung look at her being confused.

"Then, how will you go home? You still look weak. Also you need complete bed rest for one day. The doctor said."

Hah! He thinks I will be allowed to take complete bed rest for the whole day. I hardly manage to get any sleep.

While thinking to herself she let out a sad chuckle before speaking.

"It's alright I will manage to reach home." She said and gave an assuring smile.

"Ok then, here take this." He said forwarding a packet.

"These are some medicines recommended by the doctor. I bought them for you. Take them on time." He said and flashed a boxy smile which made his bread like cheeks look more cute.

"Thank you so much. I don't know how will I ever be able to payback all your kindness."

"Umhm, don't worry about that. Just be my friend. I would love to hangout with someone as beautiful and kind hearted as you." He replied.

Nodding her head y/n started walking along with Taehyung. It was clearly visible that she was having a hard time to walk.

Y/N was still feeling a bit dizzy, as her head too felt really heavy. The pain of her body was somehow preventing her to walk. She managed to walk with stumbling steps with the support of Taehyung.

No I can't let her go alone in a condition like this. She doesn't looks too good.

"If you don't mind please come in my car. I know it's odd but you seem really weak to walk all the way to your house. Please, don't say no." Taehyung requested with puppy eyes and y/n too nodded her head.

She was feeling really weak, that's why didn't wanted to deny him anymore.

Taehyung made her sit in the back seat of his car. After making sure she was comfortable, he climbed from the other side.

The car, y/n had no idea what model it was however from it's appearance it was clear that it was worth some million dollars or maybe even more than that. She smiled sadly at how someone was again trying to come close to her but maybe would leave her soon too.

She was so busy in her thoughts that she  didn't notice that, Taehyung was already sitting beside her. He fastened her seat belt maintaining a good amount of distance however, the movements made her come back to reality.

"Tell your adress so that I can tell to the driver."

After the address was told, Taehyung made a call to someone and said,

"Yes cancel all the plans for the day." He hanged up the call and y/n looked at him with apologetic eyes.

"I am sorry, because of me you had to cancel your work." She said almost in a whisper.

"It's absolutely fine, I am the CEO if I can't do this much then what's the use." He said chuckling but y/n looked at him in disbelief.

I knew it, he is not just any normal guy. However if he is really a CEO why did he tried to be friends with me. I have nothing except for a gold key chain and a teddy bear. Is he some kind of mad. He could have easily got anyone as a friend.

Y/N couldn't help but to think all these things. The rest of the drive was silent. While Taehyung was busy doing something on his phone, y/n laid back in the seat with closed eyes. She was in pain but moreover she was trying to prepare herself mentally for what was going to happen when she reaches home.

She was in no condition to face the pain of punishment all over again. The thoughts alone made her shiver in fear as her eyes turned glossy, tears threatening to fall but she didn't wanted to show her weakness to anyone.

I feel really hungry. Will they give me something to eat tonight?

Her mind was filled with the thoughts of food, as she unconsciously caressed her stomach. The loaf of bread she had in the morning did give somewhat relief to her hunger but once again she felt really hungry. A sad pout appeared on her face knowing that she can't be like that. She has to fight with the hunger.

Suddenly the car stopped and y/n looked up. However it was an unfamiliar place and not her home. She looked at Taehyung with confused eyes.

"Don't worry, I will drop you at home, but I am really hungry. Please let's go and eat something in the restaurant." Taehyung said pointing at the five star restaurant that was visible through the car window.

Y/N looked at their in disbelief. It felt as if he could hear her thoughts. She nodded her head desperately and Taehyung too smiled at her innocence.

He opened the car door for her and helped her to walk inside the restaurant.

It was a five star restaurant and seeing something as luxurious as that for the first time y/n gulped hard and looked at her surroundings with open mouth and widened eyes. Taehyung's tall figure towered over her and made him chuckle how cute she was looking beside him. Not less than any child.

However all the eyes were on y/n. Her dress was a simple floral dress, instead of something classic, rich and elegant. Understanding how everyone was looking at her, Taehyung pulled her towards him and wrapped his arm around her waist.

Finally they were escorted to a place where there was no one except for them. With a slow music playing in the background everything seemed so beautiful and aesthetic.

Y/N's doe like eyes wandered from every wall to every corner of the room.

Taehyung looked at the menu card in the meantime and ordered food for them.

"Taehyungshi" y/n called him for the first time that made Taehyung feel something different inside him as his heartbeat raised, and he could feel butterflies in his stomach.

"Call me Tae." Taehyung finally managed to say.

"Hmm okay. I was asking, can I eat too." Taehyung looked at her with bewildered expressions.

I don't know why I asked the question suddenly. It's because whenever I was taken to a restaurant by uncle and aunt they would order food for themselves. They would just take me with them because they thought I could steal something from the home. This time too, Taehyungshi said he was hungry. I might seem pathetic but I was really hungry so I couldn't stop myself from asking him the question. If he does not want to share food that's okay too, it's not like I would have got food anyways.

"Obviously, I ordered for you too. Why are you asking me? I thought when I said I was hungry and I wanted to eat, means you will eat too with me. Sorry if I made you think it was only for me. Also if you want to order something by yourself you can. I thought you may not know what's good in here, so I ordered for you. The best dishes."

"No, it's just. Thank you so much. Honestly I was really hungry too." She said and flashed a genuine smile.