CHAPTER 2

"It's true when people say, that no one can understand the Mafia King." He said laughing.

"Stop it Jungkook, enough of teasing me now tell about our plans for the day." Taehyung replied and Jungkook started giving the information about the day.

Taehyung who was busy listening to Jungkook didn't notice, that just after he left a man entered the coffee shop.

His eyes skimmed through the coffee shop until they landed upon Lee Mi Young. Mi Young was one of the most beautiful girls in the shop. She had the perfect figure, with long wavy black hair, brown eyes, pink glossy lips and could easily attract any man's attention. Just like from outside she was similarly beautiful from inside. The only friend that y/n had. Min Young loved y/n like an younger sister. Y/N too liked her like an elder sister.

The man took a seat infront of the window and called for Min Young. She went towards the man and flashed her brightest smile getting ready to take the order.

"Yes sir, what would you like to order?" She asked softly but soon her smile disappeared when she realized that he was looking at her with a creepy smile on her face.

"I would like to order you baby." He said smirking. Min Young gulped glancing here and there but saw almost the whole shop was empty. Only person there was y/n.

She gathered some courage and decided to speak for herself.

"Sir, if you don't have anything to order, you may leave. Please don't waste my time." She said as much politely she could but that man got more angry at her words. He gripped on her hand harshly standing up and said, "Come with me and I will give you lots of money".

"Leave me what are you doing?" She said with a raised voice which gathered everyone's attention including y/n however no one really came to help her. Only y/n came forward.

"What are you doing sir? Leave her." She said which made him look towards her from head to toe.

"Listen girl, you look too weak and skinny. I don't fuck bones so get lost." The man said and tried to drag Min Young.

Y/N slapped the man which made him lose her grip on Min Young and she ran from there. However the man now looked at y/n furiously. He pushed her harshly and y/n's head came in contact with the wall and it started to bleed immediately. She gripped her head and let out a painful gain.

The man next held her harshly by her shoulder and slapped on her cheeks making her completely dizzy. The blood kept on oozing out from her forehead while tears rolled down her cheeks.

What is my fault? I just wanted to help unnie? Do I deserve to die because of this. She closed her eyes trying to accept her cruel fate like always.

Taehyung returned to the coffee shop because he forgot his wallet.

The man suddenly punched y/n's stomach making her cough blood and pushed her harshly. This time she closed her eyes waiting to be completely destroyed but a pair of strong arms held her just on time.

With tear filled red eyes she looked at those dark orbs. They held more pain than her but also held fire to burn the world.

"Are you okay?" He asked but didn't waited for the answer because it was clearly visible she was not okay. He made her stand and looked at the man who stood there in utter annoyance.

"Now you too? Huh!! What a bad luck. I just wanted to have a good night but everyone's just being an enemy." He said making Taehyung to look at him with infuriated eyes.

He took steps towards him and looked straight into the man's soul.

Min Young ran and hugged y/n. She couldn't believe that y/n took such a big risk just for her. However it was nothing for y/n. She anyway had no one to love her, how could she leave her only friend in danger like that. She would have fought till her last breath.

"Do you really want to be my enemy?" Taehyung asked and the man looked at him in confusion. However the next moment what he saw made his blood cold. His name engraved on the locket he was wearing. That was a one piece locket with no copies and was only wore by the Mafia King.

"K-Kim T-Taehyung?" The man asked in complete terror and just got a nod from  him. He immediately went on his knees asking for some mercy. However Taehyung could never forgive the man who touched his love.

The next moment he was thrashed into the the glass table that broke immediately and all the broken pieces entered into his face and body making blood ooze out from everywhere as he groaned in pain.

Taehyung next grabbed him by a fistful of hair before thrashing him once again into another table. He could easily bring out his gun, but he did not wanted y/n to know who he was.

The owner of the shop had come too by then on knowing that a commotion has taken place.

"S-sir", he kneeled on the ground knowing who he was begging for mercy but he didn't even spared a glance at him and kept on punching the shit out of that man.

Everyone looked at the Mafia's rage with terror filled eyes, while that man laid there half dead breathing hard praying for death as that would be much better than suffering like that. 

Once Taehyung was satisfied he clapped his hand once and entered two guards that always accompanied him.

"Do anything with him, but make sure he begs for death before you kill him." Taehyung ordered the guards and they nodded their heads following his orders.

He went towards y/n who was sitting on the chair, still groaning in pain. As he kneeled towards her he saw how helpless suddenly she was looking.

"You are bleeding, let's go to hospital come." Taehyung said, his voice calm and soft. However y/n denied and a bit stumbling she stood up to thank the man, infront of her.

Taehyung too stood infront of her,  however suddenly black dots appeared infront of her eyes, she lost her balance but was held on place just on time by Taehyung. However soon after that everything went black infront of her eyes,  as she fell in Taehyung's arms, that wrapped around her safely.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

A NEW STORY, I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S GOOD ENOUGH. I AM STILL EXPERIMENTING MY OWN WRITING SKILLS. IT MIGHT NOT BE UPTO THE MARK BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST TO SATISFY Y'ALL.

VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR VIEWS ON THE CHAPTER ✌. BORAHAE 💜.