CHAPTER 9

"Tae, today we have a meeting with Namjoon hyung." Jungkook said the first thing entering the office room.

"Oh wow. Are all of them coming today?"

"Yes all the five of them, me and you. After a long time it's going to be a reunion."

"Yes I missed all of them."

Bulletproof boys, that was their group's name consisting of 7 boys. For the world they were the most feared Mafias. Underground world would shake in fear whenever it came about those 7 boys. They ruled the world. However ultimately among each other they were like a family.

They might not be blood related brothers but they were nothing less than that. For the past few months all the 7 were busy managing their businesses but finally they were getting a meeting together. All these things were making Taehyung extremely happy. Soon there was a knock on the door snapping him out of his thoughts.

He and Jungkook were sitting at rooftop lounge of their office building which was only for Taehyung and his 6 brothers.

"Hyungg!!!!" Taehyung and Jungkook exclaimed together before making a group hug. Taehyung and Jungkook were the youngest of the group.

"Ayyy my soulmate, Jiminaaahhh." Taehyung said hugging Jimin who was of the same age as of Taehyung. He shared a bright smile which made his eyes closed.

The 7 of them sat together talking about random stuffs. When they would be together no one would believe that they were the same most feared Mafias. They would act like small kids.

"So is our Tae, dating someone?" Jin the oldest of all asked and Taehyung looked at him flustered.

"Well not dating but I do love someone. Her name is Choi y/n."

"Wow that's great. Now that we know our sister in law we will protect her like our sister too isn't it guys?" J hope the third oldest asked and everyone accepted.

"Make sure to introduce her to us." Namjoon said and once again everyone agreed.

They once again started talking about random stuffs until Taehyung recieved a sudden call. He looked at his smart phone, it was from the doctor he appointed for y/n.

He picked up the call immediately. The doctor said that y/n was extremely weak which might not be normal so Taehyung asked him to do some tests without informing her.

"Yes doctor please say."

"Tae, I don't know how to say but the reports are not too good." He said making Taehyung's smile drop immediately. He felt really anxious not understanding what might have come as a result in the reports.

"She has a rare disease which is not really curable permanently. However extreme care can increase her life. The only two cases found before of the same disease had a life span of hardly 3 years. It's a miracle how she's still living. However the way her health seemed she might not even survive for a month like this.

Also there were traces of extreme torture on her. Apparently she was physically abused for years now. If this continues she will have to face a painful death. As this disease doesn't kills you silently.

Normally the patient faces extreme pain in their chest, head and stomach. Those pains are so painful that they alone can kill someone. Resulting into fainting very frequently. Also even being a girl she won't be able to become mother. No way her health would permit to conceive a baby. So I don't know what she is to you but estimating by the report unless you take care of her she has only a few weeks maybe not even that."

[A SPECIAL AUTHOR'S NOTE:-
《¤ PLEASE NOTE THE DISEASE MENTIONED HERE AIN'T ANY REAL DISEASE. I MADE SOMETHING OUT OF MY MIND TO AVOID DISRESPECTING ANYONE'S SENTIMENTS. HENCE THE DISEASE HAS NO NAME EITHER ¤》]

The doctor completed but by this time Taehyung was broken completely. He felt his whole world got snatched away from him within few minutes.
His hand started shaking as he felt his heart shattering into millions of pieces. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he felt an extreme unexplainable pain inside him. It was the first time in years that he had fell for someone and was that the fate of his love?

Others noticed something was wrong so Jin stood up from his seat and shook Taehyung but got worried when saw he was crying. It was not normal for him to cry. The Mafia king crying meant something worst happened.

"What is it Tae? What happened?" Jin asked and now everyone's attention was at them. Everyone freezed at their positions looking at how Taehyung hugged Jin and broke down completely into tears crying like a child.

He finally managed to narrate everything to everyone and all of them shared a look of sympathy with each other. Namjoon took a deep breath before speaking.

"Tae, I know how you are feeling but if you really love her then try for the last time. Love her and take care of her. She might get healed eventually. That's what the doctor said too right? So go for it. We are also here to help you. You first talk with her gurdians. By the way you said she was abused? Who will abuse her?"

"Might be her guardians. She lives with her uncle and aunt right?" Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded and realised the reason why she always looked so pale and overworked. That was also the reason she needed a job.

His jaws got clenched at the thought of y/n getting abused for no reason. She was so innocent then how come her gurdians be like that.

I will not leave anyone who might be the reason behind her tears. I will take the revenge from everyone. That's a promise to myself for my love.

Don't worry y/n I will give you the life of peace and happiness. I will take all your sadness and change it to only happiness. I will give all the love and care that you deserve.

Taehyung promised himself before leaving for his house. He had to talk with his parents about it too. He was a bit anxious that his parents might not be much supportive for his love after knowing she was sick but he would still manage them.

He entered his mansion and luckily found both of his parents present there. They were talking about something and as they saw him they smiled at their son. Mr. Kim got up and hugged his son before making him sit in between him and his mother.

"Tell Tae, you suddenly called and said you had something urgent to tell. What is it that you want to tell us?"

"Mom , dad. You remember how I said I love a girl y/n?" Both of his parents nodded their head in unison and he narrated the whole thing once again. Tears forming in his eyes by the end but stopped himself from letting them out.

They heard everything and Taehyung's father said,

"It's a NO from our side."