Chapter 29

"You go upstairs and get ready I will be waiting for you." Taehyung said cupping y/n's cheeks as they came to the hallway and she nodded her head as an yes.

She went upstairs and walked into the closet room, her mouth hung open seeing all the clothes, makeup and accessories that were kept for her. There were so many clothes that she could wear one for everyday for a year and still didn't need to repeat any.

She smiled and started searching for a cloth that would be comfortable for her. As her eyes got stuck on a simple dress, she looked at it and smiled before grabbing it and going towards the washroom for getting changed into it. After changing into the dress she came out and did her hair, keeping it open and adding a hair accessory that she found. Smiling at her look she wore a pair of comfortable white shoes and went downstairs. However she couldn't find Taehyung in the hallway.

Instead she found Amelia, who was sitting on the couch. She looked so much in mess that it kind of scared y/n. She didn't like how she would sometimes react with her.

She took slow steps towards her, Amelia looked up at her and rolled her eyes seeing her. She scoffed and said,

"Miss y/n, so how long are you planning to stay here? Don't you feel you are a burden for Tae? I know you love him. You should think about him. Also you are such a young girl only 18, still loving him, you are really shameless aren't you." Amelia said laughing but y/n felt like she was being stabbed continuously. She felt hurt knowing that she was somewhat true.

"It's not true Amelia. I love Tae and he loves me too. He said. Also why should I need to be shameful about loving someone? I didn't do anything wrong. Also he's the one who brought me here, I didn't come myself. If I were a burden he wouldn't do it." Y/n said defending herself.

Even though she was feeling bad about talking like this but Amelia wasn't aware of what y/n went through so she doesn't have any right to speak about her like that she thought. While y/n said all these things Amelia gritted her teeth losing her patience and was about to say something again but by that time y/n was gone from there. She went out of the mansion in search of Taehyung and Amelia clenched her jaws.

The very next moment she took a pillow digging her nails into it and tore it apart out of frustration making all it's Cotton come out. She let out a frustrated groan before pulling out her phone and spoke,

"I am sending a photo, I want her dead within a WEEK." She said the last part almost screaming and then hanged up the call looking towards the entrance.

~

Taehyung was waiting for y/n standing against the door of his car. He was scrolling through his phone and when he realised someone's presence he looked up and immediately his mouth fell apart. He took out his sunglasses and glanced at y/n from top to bottom. She was wearing something very simple but at the same time it was looking so much beautiful on her.

His heartbeat got fast when she looked at him in his and smiled

His heartbeat got fast when she looked at him in his and smiled. She stood close to him smiling at him flashing her doe eyes and Taehyung could feel his breath getting taken away.

"How am I looking?" Y/n said innocently smiling. She was also happy wearing new clothes. Most of the time she was given to wear old clothes but right now she was wearing a brand new dress. However she frowned when Taehyung didn't reply. She waved her hand infront of his eyes making him come out of his daze and he cleared his throat replying,

"You are looking like mine." He muttered under breath and it came out as a whisper making y/n raise an eyebrow.

"Tae, what happened? Am I not looking good?" She asked pouting sadly and Taehyung immediately realised he wasn't really answering. But how could he even answer because her beauty couldn't be explained in words. That's what he thought.

He cupped her cheeks making her pouty lips puckered and Taehyung lightly kissed them smiling.

"You are looking absolutely beautiful." He said and y/n smiled in satisfaction.

Taehyung opened the door of the car and said, "Please enter Madam." Y/n laughed at him being dramatic.

She took her seat and Taehyung entered from the other side and sat on the driving seat.

"So all set?" Taehyung asked looking at y/n and once she nodded Taehyung started driving the car.

After driving for about an hour he stopped infront of a place that was full of greenery. Y/n looked at the place happily and then at Taehyung.

She was happy with the setup because it was all so natural and no other people were seen there.

Taehyung got down and opened the car for y/n before taking her hand into his and leading her inside the park. Y/n squealed seeing all the beautiful flowers there. She went running towards the area where it was filled with white roses.

"Tae look roses."

She said jumping around happily and Taehyung too smiled looking at her so much happy

She said jumping around happily and Taehyung too smiled looking at her so much happy. He was satisfied looking at her beautiful smile as he plucked a rose. Y/n stopped immediately and ran towards Taehyung. Before he could do anything y/n took his palm into her seeing it.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked.

"Tae, you are dumb. You know you could have got hurt. Roses have thorns. You should not pluck them like that."

Tae nodded his head like an obedient kid as he pulled out all the thorns from it carefully and then place it in y/n's hair making her happy.

"Wow it was for me? I loved it." Y/n said and Taehyung cupped her cheeks and kissed on her forehead. It was a deep kiss and y/n's heart got melted by the warmth and emotions that it held.

"Anything for my love." Taehyung said breaking the kiss and y/n smiled kissing him on his cheeks.

"I love you so much Tae."

"I love you more."