Chapter - 46

"Aunty?" Y/n frowned looking at that unwanted guest infront of the door. A face that was almost washed away from her memories. The person that is the reason behind her miseries. Maybe she would have got a simple perfect life but wasn't able to because of her aunt. She ruined her childhood and teenage . But for the first time y/n is not scared of her. She was confident, because she knows she has her Taehyung to support.

"Y/n? You know her?" Miami asked but y/n could only nod her head as an answer. Her aunt walked towards y/n and the first thing she did was to slap y/n. A loud noise echoed the whole room. Y/n was taken aback and didn't expect something so suddenly.

"WHAT THE HELL ?!" Miami yelled. By now she knows how much of an angel y/n was. She shooted daggers at Mrs. Choi but she could care less.

Mrs. Choi was about to slap again but her hand stopped in the mid air.

She got shocked because it was y/n herself.

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! YOU HAVE ALWAYS TORTURED ME BUT I COULDN'T SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU WERE GIVING ME A PLACE TO STAY. BUT NOT ANYMORE!! I, CHOI Y/N IS SAYING ONE MORE TIME AND YOU WILL BE IN THE JAIL!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND???"

Mrs. Choi gasped as y/n uttered those words. She couldn't believe that it was the same y/n that would not even look into her eyes being scared. She however scoffed,
"Are you doing these for money? Did you sell yourself to that Mafia? My god, I knew you were a good for nothing that's why your parents left you, a slut you are. And that boyfriend of yours is nothing but a manwh-" before she could speak anymore she was cut off by a tight slap on her face making the corner of her lips bleed. Y/n slapped her!

Miami by now was damn confused she got shocked that it was the same y/n. When Mrs.choi was speaking ill about her character she was boiling in anger and her eyes went towards the door where Taehyung was. He entered and heard everything and was about to stop but both of them got taken aback when y/n slapped Mrs. Choi. Unexpected from her.

"YOU HAVE ALWAYS SPOKEN LIKE THIS ABOUT ME, BUT I WON'T TOLERATE A SINGLE WORD AGAINST MY TAEHYUNG!! HE'S NOT JUST MY BOYFRIEND, HE'S MY EVERYTHING!! I HAD NOTHING BUT HE WAS STILL WITH ME AND YOU OR NO ONE DARES TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT ABOUT HIM!! OTHERWISE FORGET JAIL I'LL BE THE ONE WHO WILL BE YOUR DEATH!!" Y/n yelled in an uncontrollable manner as she slapped Mrs. Choi again.

*Slap*

"THIS IS FOR DISRESPECTING ME"

*Slap*

"THIS IS FOR DISRESPECTING MY PARENTS."

*Slap*

"THIS FOR RUINING MY CHILDHOOD"

*Slap*

"THIS IS FOR EVEN TRYING TO DISRESPECT MY TAE!"

*Slap*

"AND FINALLY THIS ONE, REPLY TO YOUR SLAP!"

The last slap was so powerful that Mrs Choi fell down holding her cheek, that's when y/n noticed Taehyung who was looking at the scene with opened mouth.

He never thought that y/n could be that much violent. Y/n didn't as well but it was her love for Taehyung and Mrs.choi pulled the last string by trying to disrespect Taehyung.

Mrs. Choi cried out but y/n wasn't done yet, her eyes turned red as she asked Taehyung for his phone. She immediately dialled a number and within some minutes there were a few cops at their house. Everything was hazy for Taehyung as he was still shocked that y/n could be that much bold.

The cops arrested Mrs.choi and finally when they left y/n took a deep breath as she plopped on the couch and Taehyung walked towards her sitting beside her. Miami realised she should leave them alone so she left from there.

Y/n  kept her head on Taehyung's shoulder and he caressed her head

"I am proud of you. I could have given them a worst punishment but I was waiting for exactly this day when you will speak for yourself." Taehyung said and y/n looked at him. She had fresh tears in her eyes.

"I did it Tae. I can't believe I thought she will torture me forever! I felt bad to slap her like that but she insulted you. And I can tolerate anything as long as it's on me but never when it's on you!" Y/n said and a tear escaped from Taehyung's eye as well.

"You love me so much?"

"Yes and even more than you can imagine!" Y/n replied and Taehyung waited no more before pulling her into a kiss.

They spoke no more. Their tears rolled down but soon got melted in the kiss as they found their safe place in each other. A place to live in and live for. A place where they found comfort.

Taehyung pulled out of the kiss first as he looked into y/n's eyes. He pulled out a red shiny box out of his pocket as he kneeled down infront of y/n. She gasped realising.

"I bought this for the right occasion and time and I think no other moment can be as beautiful as this. I have loved you since the day I saw you and I always will! Whenever you're in pain it felt like it's my pain. Your happiness is mine and so are your tears. Everything about you is mine. I know I am not a perfect partner but I will always try to be one to have you in my life. So Miss Choi Y/n, will you marry me and honour me by being my Mrs. Kim Y/n?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Y/n yelled as Taehyung engulfed her into a hug.

______________________________________

Finally he proposed 💃💃. You all might have guessed already it's coming to an end. Well yes. It's time to say goodbye to this lovely couple. But a few more chapters are left to finally bring a happy conclusion. Keep loving and supporting.

~Saranghae BELLS 😁💜