CHAPTER 12

"T-Tae" It came out as a whisper but Taehyung understood what she mumbled and he happily nodded his head with tears of happiness, his eyes full of love. He was not feeling the pain anymore as he saw his love safe and sound in his arms. He saw her closing eyes slowly yet she had calm expressions on her face. She did realize that she would be saved.

Taehyung picked her up in his arms swiftly and carried her towards his car and Jungkook followed him. He looked at the pale figure with guilt even though he did nothing wrong. He let out a sigh as he entered the passenger seat while Taehyung sat on the back seat with y/n on his lap. They didn't have any conversation but Jungkook understood very well that Taehyung would be speaking after he made it sure that y/n was comfortable.

The rest of the drive was silent. Taehyung entered into his private mansion, with y/n still in his arms and Jungkook followed him. After placing y/n comfortably on the bed he ordered the maids to arrange some clothes for her. He also dialled the number of the Doctor, unsure about what might be the reason of her suddenly getting unconscious and what medicines she needs to get cured. He was determined to do everything that was in his hands and the hope that maybe, he will be able to cure her.

While the fragile body rested peacefully Taehyung signaled Jungkook to follow him outside so that they could talk and they must not disturb y/n at any cost.

"So we were right? She was abused by her uncle and aunt?" Taehyung asked but Jungkook's head lowered. How would he tell that she was not just abused but some more things happened to her. His heart was wrenching even to mention those things so he started wondering how worst it might be for the little girl to even face it.

"Tae she was not just abused." Jungkook said releasing a shaky breath still not getting the courage to look up into the elder's eyes. Taehyung however looked at him with raised eyebrows and a thumping heart beat against his chest. He was anxious thinking that what might happen worse than abuse itself.

Not getting a response within the next one minute which felt like an eternity Taehyung restlessly grabbed Jungkook by his shoulders and shook him lightly making him finally look up at him. Taehyung got a bit taken aback when he saw Jungkook had a hint of pain clearly visible in his eyes.

"WHAT IS IT KOOK!! TELL ME ALREADY" Taehyung finally said. Jungkook once again took a deep breath making himself mentally ready not knowing how Taehyung might react.

"Tae, she was r-raped." Even after trying hard Jungkook couldn't complete the sentence without stuttering. Taehyung's heart sank at the words. He never thought that someone could be in this much pain but still act as if nothing happened. He could feel himself getting angry but more than that he felt sad for that innocent soul who had to face everything for so long. He was unable to form any words to reply to Jungkook so before he could say anything Jungkook started speaking again.

"Tae, she had been living in a place worst than hell. She was never given proper food. She was forced to leave her studies at an early age even though she was a genius student. Y/n was made to work at home and also was forced to find a part time job. Her uncle and aunt was keeping her because they thought her parents had left money and for her.  However they got to know later she only had a company under her name, but that too had some debts which were cleared by the property she had. Ever since they got to know she had nothing, torture increased and was about to be sold off. For money they allowed a stranger rape her. However when she failed to satisfy him, they punished her mercilessly."

Jungkook finally completed and by now both the grown up adult men who killed thousands, were known to be merciless had tears in their eyes. They felt their heart getting pierced at the information they gathered. Y/n might not be related to them but her state alone was making them feel weak. However the next moment Taehyung wiped his tears as this time fire burned in his eyes.

"I WILL TAKE THE REVENGE FOR HER. I PROMISE!!!" He said, his voice deep and venomous.

"I am with you." Jungkook added on. He wanted revenge too. He might not know y/n well but he knows that no girl no matter who she is deserves this treatment infact no normal human not even animals no living being deserves such a cruel behaviour.

A voice made them divert their gaze and Taehyung saw it was y/n. She was wearing his hoodie which looked oversized in her small figure as she was walking around searching for something. Taehyung saw how she innocently was looking around everywhere her eyes however stopped wandering when she saw Taehyung. She released a sigh of relief but immediately got scared again when she saw Jungkook behind Taehyung.

Y/N tried to back away and run but Taehyung had caught her by then and as he kept her close to himself she felt really calm and comfortable.

《Y/N's pov》

I saw Taehyung and I got relieved but as soon as my eyes laid on the man from earlier I started to panick. I had trust on Tae that he will save me but still I was scared. What if he leaves me too? After all my own people have left me and for Tae I might be nothing. Also that man had paid for me, he might not leave me so easily. I couldn't understand what to do so I tried to run but Taehyung had caught me in his arms by then. As his strong arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled me close to his chest I could hear his heart beat so well.

Unknowingly I could feel all my pain and fears getting disappeared just by that one hug. This was the exact embrace that I have been craving for in my entire life. It feels like I would melt into him and just get disappeared. I felt the strong urge to tell him that,  'Tae I am tired. I can't fight anymore. Can you hide me forever?'

However my thoughts got interrupted when Taehyung broke the hug. My heart ached on losing the warmth. He lifted my chin up making me look into his eyes. Those eyes were full of some unknown pain but why is he in pain?

《Author's pov》

"Y/N" Taehyung called her in the softest tone possible and y/n hummed in response.

"I am sorry, but he isn't a bad person. I got to know you were abused so I told him to bring you out of the house. His name is Jungkook. He is like a brother to me. This was all an act." Taehyung said and y/n looked at the two men in disbelief.

Y/N looked at Jungkook who said a sorry for making her get scared but y/n didn't feel angry instead she felt grateful that they were ready to help her even after knowing her reality.

"From now on, you will live with me. I will take care of you and keep you happy. It's my duty to change your life into a heaven." Taehyung said.

"But why would you do that for me?"
Y/N asked confusingly.

"Because-" Taehyung gulped not knowing if he could say the thing in his mind.

"Because?" Y/N asked again.

"Because I love you."