CHAPTER 14

Taehyung's words comforted y/n a lot. She was so close to Taehyung that she could hear his heart beating in a rhythm and his chest rising up and down. She could feel herself getting drifted into sleep as the warmth felt really comforting.

Taehyung who was still holding y/n into his arms was now able to hear her cute snores. He chuckled when he saw she went into a deep slumber remaining in the same position. He caressed her hair and kissed on her forehead lightly devouring all his love and emotions into it. He felt a lot more relieved that now she was with him, safe and secured.

He slowly tried to made her lie on the bed, however on realising that the comforting warmth was been taken away from her, y/n unconsciously clutched onto Taehyung's t-shirt tightly and her lips quivered a little as she mumbled something. Taehyung neared his ear infront of her mouth and the words he heard made him feel pity for her.

"Please don't hate me, I promise I will do anything. Please don't hate me." She mumbled and Taehyung kissed on her cheeks again lightly to not wake her up and said,

"Never, I will never hate on you. I would rather die to have any feelings other than love and care for you".

He laid down beside y/n and kept her close to him, his arms wrapped around her waist as she scooted closer to Taehyung feeling the warmth.

Soon Taehyung fell asleep too with her.

Squinting her eyes y/n opened her eye lids. Her body felt heavy and she saw she was under Taehyung's big masculine body. His intoxicating manly scent was making y/n feel a lot of things inside her.

《Y/N》

I stared at the man infront of me. He was surely older than me in age but it never showed through his face. He looked like a college student as well with a very big body. I couldn't help but to stare at the cutest pout that he was having while his eyes are closed. A few strands of hair are falling on his forehead making him look even more ethereal. I can't deny that he looked absolutely handsome. What was he a king or what?

I chuckled at my own thoughts because he did somewhat looked like a King or maybe a Prince.  I wonder who's Prince charming he will be. That girl will be so lucky. He is so caring even towards someone like me then he must keep his love like a princess. I  wonder who will be that like.

I wish it was me, I would be so blessed to have someone like him in my life forever. Since childhood I always dreamt that there will be a prince charming one day who will come and take me with him and give me freedom from every pain just like Cinderella.

No no, what I am thinking is wrong. Y/N he helped you because he is a good human, he can never love someone like you who is so much pathetic. Also you have nothing. You don't look beautiful like those girls out there. You didn't even study much. Moreover you never had anyone in your life. No sane man can ever love you. Those things only happen in fictional world not in real life. Stop dreaming about someone like him.
It will be a curse for anyone who will love me.

《A/N》

A few tears slipped down y/n's eyes as she thought all those things. She wanted to be loved too but deep down she thought that no one deserves someone like her. Everyone deserves someone far better than her.

A tear drop fell on Taehyung's hand and y/n immediately wiped off her tears but saw Taehyung suddenly was looking at her. Their face was just inches away and y/n could feel Taehyung's dark orbs staring deep into her eyes and trying to understand if she was crying or was having any pain.

However how could y/n feel pain or remember anything, she was completely immersed into staring at his hypnotizing eyes. They were so beautiful and deep that y/n could feel herself getting drowned into them. Something odd about him was attracting her like a magnet so bad that she could feel herself getting carried away into a strange world. Her heartbeat was now beating really rapidly while both of their hearts were beating at the same pace at an oddly accurate rhythm.

《Taehyung》

I am a very light sleeper. On top of that I had kept in mind that I have to take care of y/n. I felt some movements and something wet on my hand and I immediately opened my eyes. However they were met with y/n's innocence filled doe eyes.  Her eyes, had a pain in mixture with comfort. Was she crying?

However that thought didn't last long because I soon realised how much close we were. One movement and our faces along with our lips could touch. She was looking so beautiful. Even with weakness she looked beautiful than any other girl out there in my eyes. Her soul had such a pure vibe that even my dark vibe would get tamed easily by her. I love her so much, will she ever love me like that?

《A/N》

Taehyung and y/n's individual thoughts about each other got interrupted as a knock was heard on the door bringing them both out of their trance. Y/N was laying backfacing the door while Taehyung looked up and then looked at y/n again.

He slowly lifted up his body from her and went towards the door. While y/n sat on the bed looking at who it might be.

"Tae, you need to come." It was Jungkook and Taehyung nodded his head. Fixing his messed up hair with a comb he looked towards y/n and said,

"I will return fast. You stay here" and went out while Jungkook followed him.

Y/n however looked towards the door with a pout on her face.