CHAPTER 13

"Because I love you."
Taehyung mumbled those words that's why y/n didn't understand what he said. She kept on looking at Taehyung not understanding why he was not replying. However she felt dizzy once again and stumbled but Taehyung caught her in his arms just on time.

"Tae, I didn't eat anything since yesterday. Will you give me some food?" Y/N said as she stared into Taehyung's concern filled eyes. She felt ashamed of the fact that she has to now beg for some food. Only if she was capable to earn money and buy food for herself. She decided once she is a bit stable she will start doing the work.

Taehyung's eyes however got widened when he heard she was in empty stomach since last night. It struck in his mind that the Doctor said she needed nutrition a lot and there she was standing hungry.

"Why didn't you have any food? It's not good for your health."

"I know but aunty didn't give me any food. Also the food you fed me yesterday,  I throwed up. So I am feeling dizzy. Aunty didn't let me drink water too." Y/N finally confessed everything. She started crying om remembering how she was tortured severely. Taehyung immediately pulled her into a hug patting her back trying to comfort her down.

"Don't cry y/n. Come I will feed you." Taehyung said trying to control his anger that would burst any moment. He was just wishing to kill everyone who were the reason behind y/n's misery.

Y/N broke the hug and wiped her tears nodding her head and said, "Tae will you really let me stay here? I promise to do all the household chores but I don't want to go back there."

Taehyung said nothing instead swiftly picked y/n up in his arms and said,  "You will stay here only. Also you don't need to work. You are my friend right? So let's go." He said carrying y/n towards her room. Jungkook sighed and went for his work.

Y/N didn't complain anything anymore as she was really tired. After feeding y/n, she was given medicines to eat recommended by the doctor which she gulped without throwing tantrums. She was feeling that she might be a burden for Taehyung. She looked down fiddling with her fingers and Taehyung understood that something was going inside her mind but was not able to express herself.

He sat beside her and softly cupped her cheeks and lifted her chin up locking their eyes. Y/N stared deep into his brown eyes as she felt butterflies in her stomach.

《Y/N Pov》

Something was odd about Taehyung's touch. Whenever he used to touch me his respect for me was clearly visible. Moreover his touch always gave me a sense of warmth and comfort. Today top when he hugged me in his tight embrace I was so much calm that I could melt into it.

His eyes had an odd shine and whenever our eyes met I could feel something unexplainable happening inside me. I don't know but maybe this is what others call getting butterflies, but they say we feel that when we love someone.

Do I love him?

No, no that can't happen. He doesn't deserves someone like me. He looks so handsome is so rich and moreover a true gentleman, he deserves someone far better than me. I pray to God that someday he should find someone like that.

I should remember that I deserve no one's love. I am one cursed girl, who ever loves me they end up having a hard time. No one deserves that because of me.

《Author's pov》

As y/n thought all these things a sad smile formed on her face. Taehyung didn't understand her behavior so he shook her lightly holding her by her shoulders making her come out of her trance.

"What is it y/n? Are you having trouble with something? You can rely on me and ask for anything and share anything."

"T-Tae, do you think I am im-impure?" Her voice shook as she tried her best to control herself from crying. She didn't know what happened to her but it felt like Taehyung's point of view about her mattered a lot.

Before when she was raped, even though it was never her fault her uncle and aunt always blamed her and eventually called her impure. That was also one of the reasons why she wanted to avoid people. She too blamed herself for being so weak that she couldn't protect herself.

A tear escaped her eye as she remembered all those words said to her.

"You are no more a virgin, you are an impure girl. No mam would want to marry someone like you."

Taehyung understood what she was saying but still wanted to hear it from her clearly. He wiped her tear with his thumb and said,

"Why do you ask that?"

"I think Jungkook already told you. I was, I-I was........" She couldn't complete her sentence as tears rolled down her cheeks choking her.

"Hush hush, stop crying hmm. I understand what you said. I know but I will ask you now do you think you are impure?"

Y/N slowly nodded her head as an yes keeping her head low not wanting to meet his eyes but Taehyung once again lifted her chin up and spoke,

"Look into my eyes and say, why do you think you are impure?"

Y/N gulped the lump in her throat and started speaking.

"Be-because I am not virgin, and that man was not my husband. Only my husband should touch me right."

Taehyung could feel himself tearing up at how naive and innocent she was still something like that happened to her.

"Listen to me, that man forced himself. You said no right? So he should have stopped right there but he didn't. So it means you are not the one who is wrong. He is wrong. Also a girl can never be impure because of losing virginity. Females give birth to us, they are the same women who someday becomes mothers, sisters and daughters. So every female is more than just pure. You too y/n." Taehyung said and y/n's respect for him increased even more.

"I wish every man was like you, then I wouldn't have had to suffer." She said crying her heart out and Taehyung hugged her caressing her trying to calm down.

"I know but don't worry you won't have to suffer ever again. I won't let you suffer."