PROLOGUE / INTRODUCTION / POINTS TO REMEMBER

Okay so first thing first, leave the book right now if you don't like cliché or cringe stories. This book is then not for you. If you are against the fact of the female lead being weak, then too this book is not for you.

There are many books out there which have a strong female lead but mine isn't. The male lead, won't be rude or arrogant but is dominating. Know the difference.

This book may or may not contain smut, if there will be any I would provide an extra warning before that chapter starts.

~~~

Now, if you have read all my warnings and are still ready to read the book, then welcome aboard 😊. I hope I won't disappoint you and you are going to enjoy this journey.

Please once again leave the real world behind. It's a fictional story, which means it has no relation to reality. The characters,  the story line everything is completely my own imagination.

The book is written to help you and me escape reality, mind that so don't compare to reality. We are all here to forget that only.

I said enough,  characters I won't introduce here, they will be eventually introduced as the story proceeds. Rest depends on me so just ENJOY. Borahae 💜💜💜.

☆First two chapters of this book is already available, rest will be updated thrice a week. Have patience and let's goooo☆

A very happy birthday to our golden maknae, and my bias Jeon Jungkook 💜 💖 ♥.